Chapter 15

"Okay, so you do want to have sex? This isn't one of those trick questions?" I said, chuckling and holding her waist.

"Craig, stop messing with me babe, I'm serious.. It's pregnancy hormones and they're out of control. I've been fucking horny all day!"

"Well come here.." I said, pulling her lips to mine and kissing her.

It seemed like she hadn't had sex in months by the way she was taking off our clothes.

"Damn baby, slow down a little." I chuckled.

"You're gonna be saying that in a minute, too.." she whispered.

After having sex for a good hour or so, the doorbell rang.

"Fuck! Who could that be!?" she asked as she began riding me slower and slower.

"C'mon baby, answer the door, we've been going at it for about a hour. Aren't you tired?" I panted out with my hands on her waist. Then the doorbell rang again.

"Maybe if we ignore it, it'll go away." she said, kissing me and for a minute, it did go away and Andrea started to ride my faster and then we heard it again. "Damnit!" she yelled irritated and got up, put her robe on and walked downstairs, I did the same.

"Andrea come here, we don't know who that could be.." I said, looking through the peep-hole. "it's a police officer.."

"Omg was I being too loud?" Andrea gasped.

"Ya think!?" I said before opening the door. "Um, hello officer, can I help you with something?"

"Yes you can. We've received a call stating that someone was being hurt?"

"No one's being hurt." I chuckled. "I assure you." I said looking back at Andrea.

"Well they said there was screaming."

"Yeah, that'd be my fiancé... Come here Andrea.." I said, chuckling and shaking my head.

"Sorry officer.." she whispered and put her head into my chest.

"Haha, just, keep it down next time.. Have a goodnight." he said closing the door. I turned around and looked at Andrea who was standing there looking at the ground.

"Come here Andrea.." I said opening my arms a little and she walked into them. "Wanna finish what we started or nah?"

"Race ya upstairs!" she said, running upstairs.

"That ass is mine!" I said, chasing after her.

________________________________________________________

"Someone called the cops Justin... THE COPS!" I said shaking my head talking to Justin as we sat in the break room.

"Wow..." he chuckled. "The cops though... That's something. You complaining?"

"Nahh man, I ain't complaining. She's been a hormonal wreck for the passed day."

"But dude, she's fine as hell, be happy."

"I am happy nigga, whatchu mean?!" I said, wrapping some water. "But the cops though? I'll never have the time." I chuckled.

"Aye man, isn't that Andrea?" Tyler asked. I turned around and it was.

"Baby, I thought I said you didn't need to bring me lunch today."

"I know, but that's not what I needed.." she said, bringing me to the side. "I need your ass home now."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Craig, YOU KNOW WHY."

"Good God Andrea!" I yelled, kinda.

"Craig stop fucking with me you know how I am I can't help it! If you won't then I'll find someone that will! Hey!" she yelled walking into the break room. "Anyone in here wanna have sex with me?!" she yelled. And everyone's hands went up, even a couple girls.

"Andrea stop fucking around!" I said, pulling her into the work out room. "What the hell has gotten into you!?"

"YOU! YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN INTO ME THAT'S THE PROBLEM! YOU KNOW MY HORMONES ARE RAGING AND YOU KEEP FUCKING AROUND!" she yelled, and then started crying. "Why don't you love me!?"

"Andrea you know I love you, c'mon now..." I said, sitting beside her and wrapping my arms around her.

"My hormones and emotions are fucking up and I can't deal with it! I wasn't like this when I had CJ.." she said, wiping her tears. "Maybe I should go stay with my aunt for a few days til all this dies down.." she said, standing up.

"No, you're not going anywhere. I'll tell you what.. tonight we'll try again and see what happens.."

A smiled creeped on Andrea's face. "Alright Craig.. I'm sorry for yelling like that.." she said, walking out the workout room.

"It's alright baby" I said, kissing her forehead. "Go home,, get some rest.. You're gonna need it."

"See you at home.." she said pecking my lips and leaving.

"Andrea still offering or?" Bernard said as I walked into the break room.

"She's a hormonal and emotional ass mess!" I said sitting down. "One minute she wants to have sex! Next minute she's trying her eyes out, and the next she wants to throw a lamp at me! I can't deal!"

"You're mad because she wants to have sex all the time? YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!"

"Nigga what?"

"That is a beautiful girl and she wants to HAVE SEX WITH YOU and you're complaining because? NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE! Okay, that girl has GIRLS wanting to have sex with her. And also every dude in this room and you are complaining! I outta slap you in the back of yo head! Oh, and not to mention she's also pregnant with your SECOND child! It's not her fault she wants to have sex with you, SHE'S PREGNANT DAMNIT! I really should hit you." Devon said, eating his chips. "I should really hit you."

I sighed and finished eating and thought before I had my next workout class.

After eating I grabbed some water and headed to the class.

"Hey everyone! My name is Craig and I'll be your Work out trainer today. Any questions?"

"Not a question, you have a nice ass."

"Are you married?"

"Can I have sex with you please?" 3 women said back-to-back. I chuckled and threw up my hands.

"haha, actually I'm happy engaged to my beautiful fiancé, and I have a child and one on the way, sorry ladies." I chuckled. "You guys ready to get started?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

After I got off work I went to wendys and grabbed Andrea some food. When I got home I didn't smell any food. For once. I walked upstairs and saw her sitting in the bed, crying.

"baby, what's wrong?" I said sitting beside her.

"I... I went to the doctors today.." she said shaking.

"Alright, and?" I asked confused.

"Well... " she said, and began crying. "I- I had a miscarriage.. The doctor said that um.. Nothing was wrong it just.. happened..., ya' know..." she said, throwing her hands up. She looked up at me and started crying again. "I lost our baby, Craig.."