Chapter 33

Andrea's POV

Everything was going seemingly perfect. 3 months had passed and I felt like the happiest person in the world. My job was going amazing, noting I had a lot of famous people wanting meetings and flying out just for a specific outfit. And Craig, Craig's job was going great. He was always smiling when he got home, but he was always tired and awkwardly hungry. What I was thinking, I didn't want to..

He promised me.

I walked into the house with CJ on my hip and sat him down on the floor. "Go see if Daddy's up." I said, patting his but away and watched as he struggled to walk up the stairs.

A minute later, I saw Craig emerge from the upstairs, sweats and a t-shirt. I went to give him a kiss, but he stopped me. "What's wrong?" I asked, hurt.

"Nothing." he said, going to the cabinet and getting a bag of chips. He went to walk upstairs, but I stopped him. "Drea, move."

"Not til you tell me what's wrong with you babe." I said, touching his face just for him to move my hand. "Craig, why are you being like this?"

"Because Damnit, I'm tired and irritated." he spat at me. I looked him his eyes, his lazy eyes.. They made me worry.

"Craig.. Your eyes.." I stated, taking the chips away from him. "Craig.. Why are you eyes like that?"

"Don't worry about it." he snapped back at me.

"Craig, are you smoking again?!" I  yelled in a whisper.

"No Andrea, I'm not smoking again! Why the fuck would you ask me that?!"

"Lower you voice, CJ's upstairs!" I yelled in a whisper. "You know what, I think I just might go to a hotel tonight."

"No." he sternly said, grabbing my arms.

"Craig.. let go... of me." I said, trying to break free of his grip. "CRAIG YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I found myself shouting. "GET SOME HELP!" I shouted as he finally let go.

"Baby don't leave me." I heard him whisper into my ear and held me uncomfortably tight.

"You're hurting me Craig!" I shouted again.

"I haven't hurt you yet!" he shouted before pushing me against the wall.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted.

"You listen to me and you listen good, you're not fucking going anywhere, you understand me?!" He shouted as he had a tight grip on my shoulders. It was really starting to hurt. "You understand me?!" he shouted. I just started crying. What was going on?

"Y-Yes..." I said through slight sobs.

"Now, where are you going?" he asked sternly.

"Nowhere.." I whispered.

"I can't hear you.." he whispered into my ear.

"Nowhere." I said in a normal voice.

"Baby.. I love you so much.." he said, bringing me into a hug.