Chapter 27

2 MONTHS LATER:

These 2 months Craig and I spent planning the wedding and it was so close, I could just touch it. He still didn't want to see me try on wedding dresses, which made me sad. But I had Lauren, some cousins, my dad and my mom with me.

After picking out some dresses I thought I'd like, I went into the dressing room and tried on the first one. It was a simple dress that had rousing at the bottom and a defined waist line with a sweetheart neck line.

As I walked out I heard series of "oh's" and "ah's" as I stood up on the stage.

"So, how do you like it?" Lauren asked, smiling.

"I don't really like it that much.." I admitted. "It's just not me.."

"She's right, it's not her at all." my mother said and then nudged my dad.

"Yeah, not her at all."

"So, next one?" the wedding consultant asked. I nodded my head and went back into the dressing room and tried on 4 more dresses, til I tried on the 6th one and it was perfect. It had a dropped waist line, sweetheart neck line, somewhat of a ball gown bottom, and a somewhat beaded bust around the top. I knew it was the one the second she zipped me up.

As I walked out I saw their jaws drop in amazement and even CJ was clapping. When I looked in front of the mirror, I just started crying.

"Ohh, we got tears!"

"How do you like it?"

"Do you guys like it?" I asked between the light sobs.

"All that matters is that you like." my mom said smiling.

"MOMMYYY POOTY!" CJ said, trying to say "Mommy's pretty" which brought more tears to my eyes.

"We gotta do something about those boobs, now." my dad said, shaking his head.

"Oh yes, we can make alterations. When is the wedding?"

"In 6 months."

"Oh yes, we have plenty of time. Now, is this your dress?"

"This is the dress!" I said excitedly and started crying.

After that I had to make sure the venue was booked like Craig said, make a appointment for the bride's maid dresses and some other errands, and I got CJ and I, and well, Craig, some McDonalds. When I walked inside I happily jumped On Craig's lap and kissed him despite his many friends sitting in the living room as well.

"Damn, what was that for?"

"I found the perfect dress today and Oh, got you McDonalds!" I said, handing him the bag. "My dress it perfect!" I said, kissing him again. ."

"That's good babe, but I don't wanna know about the dress, I wanna be surprised" he said, sitting his hands on my ass lightly

"I KNOW! I just wanted to tell you." I said, laying my hands on his chest.

"If Ya'll bout to fuck I wanna watch." Ray said with CJ on his lap.

"Stop cussing in front of my son, Rayan."

"See, why you had to use my government like that?" he said chuckling. "But really, I wanna watch."

"Nah, you good." I said smirking. "Welcome to my sex room!" I giggled and kissed Craig again. "Anyway, I should start cooking. Or maybe I want Chinese."

"YOU DO!" the guys in the room said in unison.

"Alright, Ya'll do that and I'll be right back." I said, grabbing CJ and putting him in his crib as I went to change into some short shorts and a sweatshirt and then jogged downstairs to the kitchen, til Craig walked in. "Hey ba-" I started to say til he pushed me against the wall and kissed me, lifting me up on the counter and caressing my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just smiled.