Chapter 6

A WEEK LATER:

I walked into school, all happy. Idk why. But this new boy starte riding my bus. His name was Chance and he was mixed with Black and White and he had curcly hair and he was 5'6 and he was BEAUTIFUL.

I walked into the hallway to see Chance walking down my way. He let out his hand to give me some dap.

"Oh, so we niggas now?" I said, playfully raising my eyebrow.

"hell yeah! Gorl, you don't remember me from 6th grade?" He asked. I thought for a few seconds.

"OMG. I do nowwww! Damn, Puberty did yo ass gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Wait, I dind'... i mean.. I gotta go." I said, then started walking away.

I walked back to the snack machines to get me something to eat til i felt two muscular arms around me.

"You still haven't given me a answer yet, Drea..." the familar voice said. I turned around and saw Craig and sighed.

Since I was helping take care of him I saw sides of him I didn't like.

His angry side.

He'd get mad really easily, punch something, then everything would be okay. I didn't like that. AT ALL. He could have hit me at any time.

YOU NEVER KNOW.

I removed his hands from around me and put me dollar in the machine.

"Drea, what's up with you. You've barely talked to me... What I do?"

"Nothing."

"Don't say it like that. Now I know I did something."

I grabbed my bag of fruit snacks and turned around, just to be cornered by his tall muscular body.

"Craig, let me go. I need to talk to Chance."

"Who's Chance?"

"new nigga that rides my bus."

"Why YOU gotta talk to him?"

"Why do YOU care so much? Huh?"

"You didn't answer my question, Andrea!" he shouted, grabbing my shoulder.

"OW. CRAIG! LET GO! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"you think I'm hurting you! I haven't hurt you yet!"

"CRAIG, WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!? YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!" I yelled, loud enough for the people outside the snack machines to hear and turn around, mumbling.

I started walking away. My long curcly brown hair following me.

"WAIT. ANDREA! I'M SORRY!" all I heard. Then the next thing I heard kinda shocked me.

"Aye, dude. I don't think she wants to talk to you." said the familar voice.

"And nigga, who are you?"

"Nigga, I'm Chance. Who are you?"

"I'm Craig. Now, get out my way, nigga. That's my girl."

"Listen dudde, I don't really give -7.9 fucks if it yours girl, your sister, or your mom. BUT I DO KNOW you laying your hands on her isn't gonna fly. At least, not with me. I don't play that shit. Now I ADVISE YOU to take ya ass somewhere. I'm pretty sure Andrea doesn't want to be hurt."

CRAIG'S POV:

I had no more words after he said that and walked away. I was standing dumbfounded. What had I done?

I love Andrea. I really do. I mean, she makes me not to wanna mess up. Yeah, it all started out as a bet, and that was wrong. But this girl made me so happy.I've always been told I had somewhat of a temper. But I'd never think I'd EVER grab or lay my hands on a female.

I'd never want to do that to anyone.

Especially Andrea.

I really needed to make things right.

After school I went to the store. My dad had given me 20 dollars for the week.

I'll be alright for lunch. I'll bring my own.

I got her a teddybear, chocolate, all her favorite candies, and a card.

After getting through the horrible eveing traffic, it was 7 in the evening.

PERFECT TIMING.

Her window had a little stair thing going down it and a balcony. I climbed up it, silently and peeped through her window. She was on the phone with someone.

"Idk, girl.... Do I love him? Yes. I mean, when I saw how bad his temper was I was scared to date him again. Now I'm scared to even upset him.............. I know, I know. We all make mistakes, but I've seen the power and trust that's lost behind hitting a female.... I do love him..." She took her face in her palm and seemed to wipe away a few tears. "I don't even know.. He has to prove to me... But yeah, anyone girl, thanks for letting me whine to you. I needed it. Yeah, Love you too. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye loveee." She hung up the phone.

I knew her parents weren't home because both cars were gone. I got onto of the balcony and knocked. She jumped when she saw me and slowly came to open the door.

"CRAIG WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

"To apologize... I'm sorry for grabbing you like that.. I think my angry got the best of him and I'd NEVER IN MY LIFE lay a hand on you or any other female. I just need to work and control on my angry a little. Can you forgive me?"

She put her hand on her hip and looked up at me.

"What's the candy for?"

"For you. I know how much you like candy when you're upset."

"And the teddy bear?"

"You're your happiest when snuggling a teddybear. It relaxes you. So I got you this one. I took the liberty of naming it Snuggles... For you."

She stood there for a bit stil a small smile crept from her lips.

"Well, you just gone stand there for give me the bear?" Her smiled grew bigger as she walk toward and she put her arms around my waist and looked up.

"damn, you'r so fucking beautiful. We gotta make it official."

"How?"

I picked her and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist.

"With a kiss... Kiss me."

Her feet dangled against my back and then she pressed her lips against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck as I place my hands under her butt for support.

"You're perfect." I whispered in her ear. She rested her head inbetween my neck and I could feel her smile.

"I love you..."

Sorry it's short, but I haven't updated this in like... FOREVER. Sooooo, yeah. PLUS, I got school now.

FRESHMAN, WE OUTCHEAAAA! SALUTE US. :D