Chapter 23

That evening, the whole feels of the apartment was different. Instead of going right to sleep like we normally do, we had sex again, and after that we took a shower and played with CJ, and then just cuddled in bed.

"Babe.." I whispered while playing with her hair.

"Yeah baby.." she said, yawning. I flipped her over to look at me. She was half sleep but she was always like that when I played with her hair.

"You sleep?"

"I was working on it... we got work in the morning, babe. I'm pretty sure whatever it is can wait..." she said, yawning again and closing her eyes.

"But what if it can't?" I asked and watched as she sat up and rubbed her eyes and turned on the lamp beside the bed.

"Alright, what is it babe?" she said, turning towards me.

"Nevermind babe." I said, pushing her back in the bed and turning off the lamp. "We can talk later."

"O... okay.. goodnight." she said as her words slurged together. I chuckled and put my arm back around her body then realized she was naked.

"Baby you know you're naked?"

"Craig, it's late, I'm tired, who cares if I'm naked." she snapped and fell back asleep. I just laughed and put my arm back around her and watched as she slept.

ANDREA'S POV:

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up to my phone ringing at around 9 in the morning and answered it, groggy as ever.

"hello?" I said irritated.

"hoe I know you not still in the bed!"

"Lauren what the hell you want it's like 9 in the morning!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" she said laughing. "Let's go shopping, we haven't hung out in months."

"I guess you're right, but I'll have to bring CJ and we gotta stop by Craig's job so I can hand him lunch."

"Yeah that's fine, I'll be over to your place in a hour, see ya later babe!" she said, hanging up.

I sighed and grabbed the baby monitor and hopped in the shower for about 10 minutes and got out to feed CJ.

After I fed him I got him dressed and put everything I'd need in his baby bag and got his stroller ready.

"Now I know why I carry you little man.." I said, struggling with the stroller. I looked over at CJ in his play pin trying to stand up and he actually did.

"Omg, look at you!" I said, dropping to the ground and grabbing my phone. "You wanna walk to mommy?" I said as he slowly moved himself along the railing of his play pin. and then he let go and he was standing all by himself and then started taking tiny steps towards me. "C'mon! you can do it!" I said egging him on as he giggled and made his way towards me and finally embraced me. "I can't believe you just took your first steps!" I said, picking him up.

I took him upstairs with me and got dressed in the bathroom.

When I got out he was sitting upright in the bed.

"So, how does mommy look? Too much?" I asked, posing in front of him. He started clapping and giggling. "That's my little man." I said and then heard a knock at the door. "Ohhh, that better be Lauren." I said, jogging downstairs and opening the door.

"LAURENNNN!"

"ANDREAAAA!" she said, embracing me in a hug. "Damn girl, you look tf good. Craig must be hitting it right." she said, sitting downstairs. I went and got CJ while she was sitting and brought him back downstairs.