Chapter 17

"If you do I'm punching you in the neck." Josh said, joking.

After I was gone working Andrea picked me up and we went to my mom's house.

"Hey mom!" I said, greeting her as we walked in.

"Hey Mrs. Wanda. Is CJ sleep?" Andrea asked.

"Oh goodness no, he's been up for about a hour!" she said, pointing to him crawling on the floor.

"mama!!" he yelled as soon as he saw Andrea.

"C'mon now, what about daddy?" I said, picking him up. He started cheesing really hard as if he had teeth. "Aye, thanks for taking care of him for a few days, ma."

"No problem. I'd love to keep him again, he's a little angel!" My mom said pinching his cheeks. Andrea got the rest of his things and put him into his carseat in the car.

"Bye mom!" I waved from the driver's seat and drove off. "Look at him, I feel like I haven't seen my little man in years." I said, looking at him through the mirror.

"I know! I was hoping I wasn't the only one that felt that way. Ugh, good things we're off work tomorrow." Andrea said sitting back in the seat. "Gosh, it's been a long day."

"Yeah, I just wanna shower and go to sleep."

"Same... You think Jacob could watch CJ?"

"Yeah, I don't see why he couldn't." I said pulling into the gas station.

"Why are we here?" Andrea asked, scrunching  up her eyebrows.

"Um, to get gas?" I said, confused.

After I got some gas we drove home and went home.. Andrea grabbed CJ out of his carseat and took him into the house.

"Hey Jacob." she said went she walked in.

"Aye Jake.." I said, walking into the kitchen and then walking back. "And Ray and Chres.. and nigga what the hell Ya'll doing here?"

"Jacob invited us, I feel like I ain't seen you in like 3 years."

"I guess." I said sitting down.

"Someone's had a long day." Ray said.

"Yeah, I guess.." I said, taking a sip of water. "I do workout all day but I'm kinda used to it." I said, getting up. "I need a shower. Jake, you mind checking on CJ for tonight?"

"No problem. Gotcha babysitter right here!"

"Haha, thanks man." I said, patting him on the back and jogging upstairs. I changed outta my clothes and hopped in the shower with Andrea.

"Nigga, are you insane?! You almost gave me a heartattack!" She said, resting her head on my chest. "I'm so tired omggg."

"Same here, let's hurry up and get outta here so we can sleep." I said, sitting her up.

10 minutes later we both hopped out the shower and I was surprised we didn't have sex. But we were just too tired today. Andrea didn't even put on clothes. She just grabbed a bra and some underwear, put it on, and hopped in bed with me.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked her, yawning.

"I have no idea..." she said, sighing. "I'll let you know when I wake up." she said as she cuddled up under me and we drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

"OMG!" I heard Andrea yell as she jolted forward and got out of bed.