Chapter Four

Jessie was driving home from work when her phone began ringing. Without taking her eyes off the road, she reached over and picked up her phone. She reached a stop sign, so she looked down and answered it.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

Jessie rolled her eyes. Ever since the new Adele song had come out, Cheyenne had been saying that every time Jessie said "hello." Even if she's talking to someone other than Cheyenne.

"Do you need something, Cheyenne?" Jessie asked.

"Are you at home?" Cheyenne asked.

"No, I'm driving home," She replied. "Why?"

"Check your email."

"What did you send me?" Jessie asked, warily.

Cheyenne laughed. "Nothing, I promise. I just got an email that I'm sure you got, too. Call me when you get home."

"All right."

They hung up, and Jessie drove the rest of the way home.

Once she parked her car in the driveway, she got out and walked into the house. After dropping her keys on the kitchen counter, she walked over to her computer and pulled up her email. The newest one was from TicketMaster.

Jessie Collins,
Based on recent purchases from TicketMaster, these are events we believe you would be interested in.

She read through the list, which was mostly concerts by singers she didn't care about. When she was about to text Cheyenne, she found what her best friend was talking about.

WWE Monday Night RAW
Staples Center
Los Angeles, CA

Without second guessing herself, Jessie bought the tickets, and proceeded to text Cheyenne about where they were going in a month.

***

Due to the popularity of Austin's channel, and the shoutout he gave to Jessie's channel on Twitter, JessiesCorner was growing. Slowly but surely, she was reaching 100,000 subscribers.

One of the things Jessie prided herself on was never showing her face to her subscribers. They knew her name, but that was it. Her icon was fan art of the Sim she made in The Sims 4, which looked similar to her, but was nowhere near being identical.

Jessie had an announcement to make, and while she could make it on Twitter, she decided to make a video, instead.

"Hey guys!" Jessie exclaimed. The screen was a white board, with a marker on the right side. "I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you all, and I decided to do it Draw My Life style."

She picked up the marker. She wrote down 92,378.

"This is the number of subscribers I currently have," She explained, circling the number. She erased the number, and replaced it with 100,000. "This is the number I have to reach in order to reward you guys."

She erased the number, and drew a rectangle. She drew a face in the rectangle, and wrote Twitch above it.

"When I reach 100,000 subscribers, I will do a livestream on Twitch," She explained. "You guys have been asking for one for a long time, and I'm finally doing it! But that's not all!"

She erased everything, and drew a large face.

"In the livestream, I will finally reveal what I look like!" She exclaimed. "No more imagining me as a Sim! Even if I never reach 100,000 subscribers, and I stay at 92,000, I just want to thank all of you."