Chapter Sixteen

JessiesCorner just uploaded "UPDATE"

Austin was currently at the arena, not wrestling at the moment. The New Day would be wrestling later in the show, and while Kofi and E ate, he decided to watch Jessie's newest video.

"Hey guys!" She greeted, smiling. "This video is going to be short and to the point. I know I don't normally upload videos on Mondays, mostly because I'm busy watching Raw. I needed to give you guys a quick update on what's going on over the next couple of months. And before you comment, I will be uploading a video tomorrow, like I always do.

"First of all, I will be at VidCon. I'll be doing one panel, and after that, it's all meet and greets. I'll be meeting with you guys, but I'll also be meeting other people I like. If you'll be going, be sure to stop by and say hi! Second of all, I will be at San Diego Comic-Con. And, in case you're interested, Cheyenne will be with me. I won't be there every day, but I'll be there for most of it. San Diego is my home, so if you see me around town, don't be afraid to come say hi!

Okay, that's all I've got. I need to make sure I have enough time to edit before Raw starts. I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Jessie waved, and the video ended.

***

Jessie was at home, watching Raw. At the moment, Shane and Stephanie McMahon were talking backstage. Neither of them had been given control of a show yet, and they were arguing about who got which one.

When her phone vibrated, she looked away from the television screen to see a text from Austin.

I'll be at VidCon! Looks like I've got a meet and greet I'll need to go to.

What about Comic-Con?

Probably. The New Day will probably have a panel.

Looks like I've got a panel to go to.

Are you going to cosplay?

Probably not.

I fully expect Cheyenne to cosplay as Finn Balor, with the demon paint, chainsaw, and everything.

Is she allowed to bring a chainsaw?

Have you met Cheyenne?

Fair point.

The show had gone to a commercial, but after that text, it had come back on. Big E's voice filled the arena, telling everyone, "Don't you dare be sour!"

Knowing he couldn't possibly text her in the ring, Jessie set her phone down and watched the show. Once The New Day finished talking, Kofi had a match against Aiden English.

After the match ended, she texted him again.

If you'd told me you were about to walk out to the ring, I wouldn't have kept texting you.

But it would've killed the surprise.

What surprise?

The surprise of seeing the person you're texting on TV just seconds after they replied to you.

I see you on TV all the time.

You don't appreciate having a famous friend enough.

Jessie looked back at the TV, where there was now a backstage segment with Kevin Owens talking to Stephanie. Her phone vibrated again.

You have nice feet.

lol what

You havE nicE fEEt.

Oh...

Thank you, E.

I guess.

adfskjl;jfdk

While Austin tried to take his phone back from E, Jessie laughed softly and went back to watching the show. Her phone vibrated a couple of times, and after it went a whole minute without doing so, she finally looked back at it, reading the most recent text – the only one with actual words.

For a big guy, E is really fast.

For some reason, that doesn't surprise me.

Why does he like your feet?

I don't know?? I didn't know he knew what my feet looked like.

Should I tell him he's being weird?

He's always weird. I don't think he'll care haha

It doesn't matter anyway. It made me laugh.

Why?

It's such a random thing to compliment. It would've been less random to compliment my hands. At least they're in my videos.

But my feet? I'm wearing shoes most of the time, how's he know what they look like?

lol okay

We have to go do an interview (I'm warning you this time!!).

***

atJessiesCorner: "I'm almost at 500k subs (whoa??), and once we get there, I'll do a livestream and play whatever you guys want!"

atJessiesCorner: "It won't be 24 hours this time, so don't even ask. :P Tweet me suggestions for what I should play!"

atXavierWoodsPHD: "Let's get atJessiesCorner (my BFFL and newest WWE superstar) to 500k subs!

atWWEBigE: "atXavierWoodsPHD I thought I was your BFFL..."

***

I'm not a superstar??

You are a superstar. You're just not a Superstar.

Because a Superstar is a wrestler. But a superstar is just an awesome person.

So I'm a lower-case superstar.

Yes, exactly.

Okay, good. I thought you knew something I didn't for a second there.

Also, you should apologize to Big E. I think you hurt his feelings.

I did. I explained it to him.

You're my BFFL. He's my bestie for the restie.

#FriendshipGoals

What about Kofi?

He didn't get mad at me. I didn't have to explain anything to him.

Ah, I see.

I have to go record a video now, so I'll talk to you later.

***

This chapter had a lot of texting lol

Also SOMEONE GUESSED THE THING RIGHT (but I won't tell you who, because that'll spoil everything ha)

(The video I included at the top is old, but it has him talking about Hamilton - which I love with all my heart - and Wayne Brady, so I figured I should include it anyway.)

Let me know what you thought! :)