Chapter Fifteen

Austin's phone vibrated.

He and Kofi were on their way to the arena, where they'd be filming Monday Night Raw. E had left a while ago to do who knows what, so they just assumed that they'd meet him at the arena.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket (because Kofi was driving, luckily), and saw he had a notification from YouTube.

JessiesCorner just uploaded "I'M SO EXCITED!!"

He looked back up and saw Kofi smirking, never taking his eyes off the road.

"Is that Jessie texting you?" He asked.

Austin rolled his eyes. "No." He paused. "She uploaded a video."

"Aren't you going to watch it?"

"I don't have any earbuds with me," He replied. "And – "

"Creed," Kofi interrupted. "Just watch the video."

Austin started mumbling under his breath as he unlocked his phone, and Kofi just chuckled. A few seconds later, Austin had YouTube pulled up, and he began playing the less than a minute video.

"Hey guys!" Jessie greeted, grinning. "Welcome to Jessie's Corner, and as always, I'm Jessie. As you can see, I'm not at my house. In case, you know, the wrestling ring behind me didn't give it away. My very first video on the WWE's YouTube channel has been uploaded, and if you go watch it, you'll see me being very awkward around the NXT Superstars. I left a link in the description, so be sure to check it out! I'll be home tomorrow, and I'll be sure to record some actual gaming videos. Until then, bye!"

The screen went black, ending the video.

"Okay, I need to see this video," Kofi spoke up. "We need to watch it once we get to the arena."

A few minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot. After grabbing their things, they locked the car and made their way into the building.

They found a locker room, and after setting everything down, Austin pulled out his laptop and found the most recent video uploaded to the WWE's YouTube channel.

"Welcome to NXT Game Night! I'm your host, Jessie Collins, and I've got some very special guests with me."

The screen panned out, showing that Jessie was standing with Mojo Rawley, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Alexa Bliss, and Murphy.

"Today, they'll be playing HORSE..." She trailed off. "Or, you know, that game with the basketball.

"First up: Mojo Rawley vs. Scott Dawson."

The two Superstars made their way on to the court, while everyone else stood on the sidelines. As the game went on, Mojo quickly took the lead. In the end, Dawson lost.

"Mojo Rawley wins the first game!"

"I wasn't ready!" Dawson protested.

"Maybe Dash can win one for your team," Jessie said. "As he goes up against Alexa Bliss."

Dash took the lead. At one point, Murphy tried picking Alexa up, to give her more of a height advantage, but he was quickly chased off the court by Dawson. The other half of the Revival won.

"Dash Wilder wins!" Jessie exclaimed. "And now, for the final round, he will go against Mojo Rawley!"

The game was close, but in the end, Mojo picked up the win.

"And the winner of the first ever NXT Game Night: Mojo Rawley!"

Dawson handed Dash his belt. "Man, let's get out of here." He held his title in the air, looking at Mojo. "We're still the champions. All you did was win this stupid game."

As the Tag Team Champions walked away, Mojo looked back at Jessie.

"They're a bunch of sore losers," He said. "They need to get hyped."

"They need to get more like Mojo Rawley," She agreed. She looked at the camera. "If you enjoyed this video, be sure to give it a like, and to subscribe to this channel. If there are any games you'd like to see the NXT Superstars play, leave your suggestions in the comments. Be sure to subscribe to my channel, Jessie's Corner, because I'm pretty awesome."

Murphy walked into the shot, with Alexa on his shoulders.

"Why don't you try playing us?"

Mojo smiled, and Jessie laughed.

The video ended.

Austin had a smile on his face.

Jessie looked really happy. He knew it was because she was able to combine two of her favorite things – YouTube and wrestling – and it definitely showed how much she enjoyed doing what she did.

***

Jessie's phone vibrated.

She had been home for a little under an hour. She had just flown back from Orlando, where she'd filmed a couple of videos for Game Night. She knew that the first video had already been uploaded, and all she could do was hope that people liked it.

She had planned on recording Raw and taking a nap, but when she saw Austin's name on her phone, she decided to try staying up just a little longer.

The video was great!

I wasn't too awkward?

Of course not! It looked like you were best friends with everyone!

Well, I think I managed to become friends with Mojo.

Do you want to know why?

Why?

Because...

I DON'T GET HYPED. I STAY HYPED.

You've been around him for too long.

NO YOU'RE JUST NOT HYPED.

Am I texting Jessie or Mojo Rawley?

YOU'RE TEXTING HYPED AF JESSIE.

I'M A NEW ME.

You know what you are?

Booty.

*le gasp*

HOW DARE YOU??????

I am so offended that I'm gonna go to sleep.

How does that make any sense?

I'm tired. And now that I'm offended, I can just go to sleep.

Unless you want to send me Booty-Os.

How long have you been home?

About an hour.

Oh.

Yeah, you should probably go to sleep then.

I can blow Francesca and play you a lullaby, if you want.

AUSTIN NO

Just let me sleeeeeeeeeep.

Okay.

Good night, Jessie.

***

Concerning one of the guesses I got on the last chapter (and if you thought this too, but didn't comment): Jessie is hanging out with NXT Superstars, so I feel like it's kinda implied that she's meeting Finn Balor.  So, no, the important sentence was not Austin telling her that Finn is Irish. xD

Anyway, let me know what you thought! :)