Chapter Twenty-Two

"Welcome to UpUpDownDown. I'm your host, Austin Creed, and today we've got a very special episode for you.  The Boss challenged Spano to determine who is the best at WWE 2K17, and Jessie herself has graciously decided to make another appearance on the channel."

Jessie waved, a smile on her face. "Hi!"

"Hey, I also graciously decided to come back," Sasha interjected, frowning.

"Yeah, but you're always on the channel," Austin said. "You're on here all the time; Jessie's been on, like, twice."

"Maybe she graciously decides to be on the channel every single time," Jessie pointed out. "She might have super important things to do, but she's here instead, playing video games."

Sasha glared at Jessie, only briefly, then looked over at Austin. "She's right, you know."

Jessie paused the video before Sasha could continue talking, then looked over at Cheyenne, who had the same expression she had when she first got to this part of the video.

"What is her problem?" Cheyenne asked, finally looking away and over at Jessie. "She has to know that everybody saw that look she gave you, and you didn't even do anything to her."

"If anything, I was defending her," Jessie said. "Is she mad that I was right, or what?"

"Let's keep watching," Cheyenne told her.  Jessie pressed Play.

"I am gracing this channel with my presence," Sasha continued. "And my video game expertise."

"Until I prove that I'm the real expert," Jessie chimed in.

Sasha opened her mouth to speak, then shut it.  She looked angry, but when she looked over at Austin, who was looking through the game for a certain stipulation, her face settled into a smile.

"Okay, so I was thinking that you two should do a fifteen minute Iron Man match," Austin said, finding what he was looking for and clicking on it. "You can choose whoever you want, and the person with the most falls wins."

"That's usually how Iron Man matches work," Jessie told him.

"I just meant - "

"I know what you meant." Jessie laughed. "Now give me the controller."

As the two women decided on who to play as, Sasha occasionally glanced over at Jessie, almost glaring at her.

In the end, Jessie chose Randy Orton, while Sasha chose John Cena.

"Randy Orton?" Cheyenne asked, scrunching her nose up and looking over at Jessie.

"Hey, he has a high overall." Jessie shrugged.

"You know, this doesn't seem fair," Jessie said.

"How?" Austin asked.

"Sasha has experience in Iron Man matches," Jessie said. "I've never been in one."

"Ha, that's so true," Sasha said, though the humor in her voice was almost nonexistent. "I'm so going to beat you."

"You were being nice to her!" Cheyenne exclaimed.

"I mean... she lost that Iron Man match," Jessie pointed out. "Maybe she doesn't like bringing it up."

"Do you know nothing about Sasha Banks?" Cheyenne asked. "She loves talking about how she's made history; she's not going to gloss over that match."

Jessie's phone vibrated, so while Cheyenne continued watching the video, she pulled it out and saw it was a text from Austin.

Have you watched the video yet?