Chapter Five

atJessiesCorner: I'm doing a 24-hour livestream in honor of hitting 100,000 subscribers! I'll be having some special guests on it, so you better watch it!

atJessiesCorner: Whether you've been with me since 10 subs or you subscribed yesterday, I hope you'll watch tomorrow!

After some thinking, Jessie had finally decided on filming the livestream tomorrow. She'd be seeing Raw  tonight, and tomorrow the WWE would still be in LA to film SmackDown, so she'd be able to get Austin on the livestream before they started filming.

As she exited out of Twitter, she heard the front door open.

"Jessie!" Cheyenne exclaimed. "Are you ready?" As Jessie stood up, Cheyenne walked into the living room. She frowned. "You're not even dressed yet!"

"All I have to do is change shirts!" Jessie said.

She had just gotten off work about ten minutes ago, so she was still in her work clothes. Since she was already wearing black skinny jeans, she just had to change shirts. Jessie walked into her room, looking through her collection of wrestling shirts until she found the one she wanted to wear.

When she walked back into the living room, Cheyenne sighed.

"Finally!" She exclaimed, and Jessie rolled her eyes. "We need to go!" They started walking toward the door, but Cheyenne suddenly stopped. "Wait!"

"What?"

"We need to take a selfie!"

"Why?" Jessie asked.

"So I can show everyone on Instagram that we're going to Raw," Cheyenne replied, as if it was obvious.

Jessie sighed, but followed Cheyenne into her room, where her mirror was. She wanted to show their shirts, which was apparently proof that they would be at the show.

Cheyenne pulled her phone out of her pocket, made sure their full bodies were in the shot, and took the picture – with Cheyenne in her Seth Rollins shirt, and Jessie in her blue New Day shirt.

"Can we go now?" Jessie asked. Cheyenne grabbed her by the arm, dragging her out of the room and outside. Jessie took that as a yes.

Even though her driving wasn't that good, Cheyenne had somehow convinced Jessie to let her drive.

So they made their way to the Staples Center.

***

After waiting in line for a couple of minutes, they finally made it inside. Cheyenne decided to go find their seats, while Jessie went to buy some shirts – one for her, and one for Cheyenne.

When she found the merch table, Jessie instantly knew what she was getting Cheyenne – a black Balor Club shirt. It took her a little longer to find one for herself, but when her eyes landed on one, she knew she had to get it. The shirt was black – like Cheyenne's – with a white trombone on it, the words Francesca, 2015 – 2016  written beneath it. She had to honor The New Day's fallen member, and she knew no better way than with a shirt.

Jessie bought the shirts, and made her way to their seats. They were about ten rows behind the commentators, which meant that they had pretty good seats. She found Cheyenne on her phone, an empty seat next to her. She walked over to her.

"Hey, I got you a shirt," Jessie said, tossing it at her. She sat down.

"Hey!" Cheyenne exclaimed, frowning. "I was texting!"

"I noticed," Jessie said.

Cheyenne glared at her, but unfolded the shirt to look at it.

"All right, this is pretty cool," She admitted.