Chapter Nine

I just thought of something.

Jessie was currently at work. There were only two people in the store, so she was standing behind the counter, waiting for them to check out. Because she wasn't actually busy, she had checked her phone when it vibrated.

Austin had texted her, but just that one sentence. Honestly, she was just confused, unsure of why she should care that he'd just thought of something.

She glanced up, and when she saw no one was ready to check out, texted him back.

What, exactly, did you think of?

Someone was walking toward the counter, so she put her phone back in her pocket.

Her phone vibrated multiple times as she scanned the customer's items, and as he walked away with his newly purchased video game, a few people came in the door.

She would have to wait to text.

***

Okay, if this doesn't sound like something you want to do, just say so.

But we've been planning stuff for the channel, and we thought it would be cool to do a whole week of special guests. I suggested you, and now I'm asking if you want to do it.

It would just be what we did last time, except you'd have an appropriate amount of sleep that doesn't make you call the viewers "bitches."

Jessie finally made it home from work, so she read through Austin's texts, and didn't even have to think twice about her reply.

Yes! You owe me a video where I can redeem myself, so I would've been salty if you didn't include me in your "special guest week." Also, am I allowed to call the viewers "my bitches"? It's not an insult if they're MINE.

I just rolled my eyes so far back that Kofi had to make sure I wasn't having a seizure.

No, you can't call them YOUR bitches. -.-

Anyway... Just let me know when you're available to film/when we'll be near each other.

Cheyenne and I will be in Dallas for Wrestlemania and Axxess for most of the week. So whenever you're free will work for me.

Wait, hold up. You're going to Wrestlemania??

Yeah, Chey bought me tickets for my birthday.

Why?

You never told me. I would have asked you sooner.

Right after she gave me the tickets, we watched Netflix and I fell asleep. I meant to tweet about it lol

Plus, what if we wanted to surprise you in the ring, help you fight the League of Nations? It wouldn't have been a surprise then.

You...

You've been to a wrestling show before. Don't you know the number one rule?

No...?

DON'T GET IN THE RING WITH THE WRESTLERS.

I thought I taught you better than this, Jessie.

(In case you were wondering, I'm shaking my head at you.) (Also, Kofi is still wondering what's wrong with me.)

If you want to shake your head at words you didn't say out loud, you should be able to without the criticism of your teammates.

IS THAT WHAT A TRUE UNICORN WOULD DO??????

If you're trying to tell me I'm dumb, Kofi already beat you to it.

Also, E says hi.

HI E.

DID HE EVER FIND THE OTHER LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET?

Austin didn't text her back, but she did get a text from a new number she didn't recognize.

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY NAME WOMAN?

BIG E IS THAT YOU?

OF COURSE IT'S ME.

I wasn't making fun of your name, I promise!! Last time I saw you, you were looking for F. I wanted to know if you found F + the other letters.

OH...

WELL YES. I DID. THEY ARE ALL HOME WHERE THEY BELONG.

Hey why didn't Kofi say hi? :(

HE SAYS HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU.

AlfjFLJDKLSJS;jfkla;dsjfa/

???

Jessie's phone started ringing with a call from Austin. She answered it.

"Hello...?"

"Here, Kofi," was all she heard as the phone was passed.

"E is a liar," Kofi said once he got the phone.

"Oh?"

"I like you," He explained. "You're cool. E is just not cool, lying to you like that."

"I see," She said, smiling. "Well, thank you for clearing things up, Kofi. Now, I need to go. I have a lot of things to do. Tell E and Austin that I said bye."

"GUYS, SHE SAID BYE," Kofi yelled.

"Dude!" Austin exclaimed. "We're right next to you."

Jessie laughed. "Bye, Kofi."

"Bye, Jessie," He said, and they hung up.

Jessie rolled her eyes, laughing, before walking into the kitchen to find something for dinner.

***

I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but it furthers the plot, I promise! :)

As always, let me know what you think!