Prolouge (Edited)

*6 years ago*

"SYYYYYYYYYYYD!!!!"

I groaned right as a giant idiot jumped on top of me screaming in my ear. "WAKE UP SUNSHINE!" It was fucking James. I throw the blankets off my head and ask, "What do you want James?" I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock. It was 8:00 in the fucking morning. James wrinkled his nose and messed up my hair before answering with, "Well, today is the day we leave for tour and we need to get ready!" 

I guess I should introduce myself,

My name is Alexandria Sydney Worsnop, yes, I am Danny Worsnop's little sister. Even though my name is Alexandria, I go by Sydney.  I'm 17 years old and I have natural red hair (Like Danny's) with light blue highlights and pale green eyes. I am also 5'6.  

I've gone on tour with the boys since they first started, I guess you could call me their unofficial tour manager; I bring them home when they're drunk, bring them food, and help them through heartbreak. I even helped them write their new album "Reckless and Relentless." Between tour and drinking, I've never had so much fun in my life. 

I  got up, got dressed, and headed downstairs to see all the boys goofing off. I smiled as I grabbed my bags and headed to the van. Man my life is great.

*5 years ago*

Sydney's P.o.v

Danny has been acting really strange ever since the Reckless and Relentless tour ended. Some sort of drama happened between him and another girl, but he has refused to open up about it. The only time he really talks is when he is drunk and even then it's incoherent.  

We were all currently living together which made things really interesting. I mean, besides the fact there were always hookers here, it was pretty fun. I walked into the living room to see Ben sitting on the floor watching TV. 

"Hey Ben, what's up?"

"Not much, just having some Jack Daniels. Do you want something love?" Ben had always been so nice to me. I don't like to admit it, but I have always had a small crush on Ben, but he just sees me as a sister so I've never made a move. I grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels, took a swig, and asked "I was just wondering if we were going to party today because this girl needs to be let loose."

Ben shook his head and laughed "Yeah there's a party tonight, but I don't know if I'm going to take you or not." I angrily sigh. "And why the hell not?" Ben just rolls his eyes before drinking some more of his Jack Daniels. 

"I don't want you to get hurt. If you got hurt then not only would I blame myself, but Danny would fucking kill me." I rolled my eyes even though Ben looked very intent on not letting me go. "I can fucking handle myself, Bruce." I roll my eyes and leave to get ready for the club. If you think I take no for answer, you've got another thing coming. 

I hop down the stairs wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a metallic tank top and black ankle boots. Ben looks me up and down and mutters something before grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. 

I always get what I want.   

***

We've been at the club for a while and I can feel the alcohol coursing through my veins. Before I know it, I'm heading to the back with some guy to make out. The boys always hated when I acted like this, but if they can, then why can't I? 

We just about got to the back when he was suddenly ripped off me by Sam. 

"What the hell!?" I shout at Sam. He just rolls his eyes, grabs my arm, and yanks me back into the main room of the club.