Chapter 11

Sydney's pov:

I couldn't save him.

Ben had panic attacks a lot when he was younger. He has them infrequently now, but they are really bad when they decide to happen.

"Ben, babe. No one can save him except for himself." I whispered. 

"But he was my best friend and I promised  that I would just like he did with my mum."

I didn't say anything back. It was best to just let him cry. I sat in his lap and traced small circles in his back. I looked over at Denis who seemed really confused.

"What's your problem?"

"I don't have one."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's just...I didn't expect you to care that much."

"I'm not my brother, Denis."

"I've gathered that. Look, I'm sorry again for how I've acted. The transition has been hard and you honestly, intimidate me."

I just nod and smile. I turn my focus back to Ben.

"Wanna hear a joke?"

"Not really, but go for it."

"What is big and fun to ride?"

"My dick."

We both cracked up at the memory of Danny's joke, hell, even Denis thought it was funny. 

*Few hours later*

"THE MOST AMMMAZZZINNNGG PERSON IN THE WORRRRRRRLD IS HEREEEEEE!!!" screamed Sam.

"AND HIS TWO BEST FRIENDS CAM AND JAMES!" The other two idiots said. 

Me and the guys decided that Ben needed a night of drinking, and that's what we planned to do. 

"I BROUGHT THE BEER!" shouted James

"I BROUGHT THE WHISKEY!" shouted Sam

"I BROUGHT EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!" shouted Cam.

There was a knock on the door and thirty seconds later Denis walked in screaming "I'VE GOT THE PIZZA"

Let the party begin. 

Before we got too drunk the guys helped me color my hair a different color. (next chapter will have a pic. This is what her hair looks like now except, she fakes the shaved side of her head :))

After about...oh.... five bottles of jack daniels later we played truth or dare.

Sam: Hey Denis, truth or dare.

Denis: Dare.

Sam: I dare you to lick the bottom of James' foot.

Syd: THATS SOOO GROSS!!

Denis: *shudders* erhm. ok. 

Denis licked James foot which caused Denis to almost throw up and James run around screaming "I'VE GOT COOTIES!"

Denis: Alright, Cam. Truth or dare

Cam: Uhhhhh, truth.

Denis: Have you ever banged a dude?

Cam: HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?

Denis: I didn't.

Oh man, this is too good. 

Cam: James, truth or dare. 

James: Dare.

Cam: Slap Denis.