Chapter 17

Sydney's pov (thoughts in italic)

I ran out of the bus ignoring Denis yelling at me to stop. I threw myself in the car and looked at a concerned looking Ben and said "Take me to Danny's."   "I'm not taking you to Danny's!" Ben shouted. I looked him right in the eyes and said "If you don't take me to my brothers house, I will kick your ass out of the car and go there my fucking self." Tears started streaming down my face. Ben sighed, but agreed to take me. 

The entire ride there he kept asking me what was wrong, but right now I needed my brother. It's been about a year since I've seen him or talked to him so it will be interesting to see what happens. I know he isn't on tour because his band just finished their big North American stadium tour. We got to Danny's house when Ben turned to me with a nervous look on his face. "Do you think I should come in." I sighed and grabbed his hand "as long as you're with me, you'll be fine." 

I walked up to Danny's and the memory of what happened blew up in my brain. As soon as Danny saw me and he gestured us to come in. Last time I saw him, he looked like a dirty, fat hippie. Now, he looks like he did when he kept his hair short and his beard to stubble. He also lost a lot of weight. 

"He Alex, what's wrong?" He asked. "Did you do something fucking Bruce?"   "She won't tell me what happened. Denis did something, but I don't know what it is."   "Why did you come?"  "Alex wanted me to." I smiled because I loved it when the guys called me Alex. It reminded me of when times were good. The real reason why I went by Syd was the fact that Danny was always to drunk to differentiate between me and the band. So I started going by my middle name. Its nice that he actually can remember the difference now. 

"Denis..H...He" I sobbed hard into Danny's chest. I felt Ben put his hand on my back and whisper "It's ok. Me and Danny are here for you. Tell us what happened babe." 

"Denis is cheating on me." I said and broke down clinging to Danny and Ben. I could feel both of them tense up. "Why didn't you tell me! I could've beaten up that son of a bitch!" Ben yelled angirly. I knew he wasn't angry with me, he was just angry at Denis. "Why is that son of a bitch in your band?" Danny said. "I always see him with other chicks on social media and then he subs Alex about how girls shouldn't hang out with guys if they have a boyfriend!? Who the living hell does he think he is!?" Danny shouted. 

"Hey Danny, how bout you and me go beat that little fucker up?" Ben shouted back. They let go of me and left. Great. What am I supposed to do now? I got up and went into Danny's kitchen. I saw a picture of the two of us when Danny was in his "scene phase." I looked at the picture next to it and my mind flooded with the memory.

Flashback:

"Danny, does this dress look ok on me?" I felt totally fat in this prom dress. It was a sparkly black dress that was floor length and skin tight. I was really curvy and the tight dress made me feel it. 

"DAYUUUM! MY SISTER IS HOT!" Danny yelled causing the other people in the store to glare at us. "I think you look damn beautiful and Ben is going to drool when he sees you in that." Danny said grinning at me. Prom was tomorrow and I had put off getting a dress because of my body issues. Danny and Ben helped me see that everyone is beautiful in their own way. But that doesn't mean that I still feel gross about myself sometimes. 

Still flashback: next day

My blonde hair with blue streaks was done up in a curly bun, I had black smokey eye and Red sparkly heels. I was super nervous about prom. I got ready with Danny's date Jenny, who was the head cheerleader. She was super pretty, had big boobs, and a big ass. I looked like a potato next to her. She had gone down already and I was freaking out. I heard someone knock on the door and I opened it to find Danny. "Are you coming beautiful?" He asked with a cheeky grin.  "I look like a cow!" He just rolled his eyes and drug me downstairs. 

I would've thought Ben was hit by a truck. He just stood there and stared at me speechless, causing me to blush. Needless to say, it was the best night of my life. 

End Flashback.

I smiled as I got out beer, vodka, whiskey, and ice cream. I was making a "Breakup float" You poured all the booze in the tub of ice cream and eat it. I walked into the living room and turned on the Notebook because I'm a cheezy white girl and cried over my movie and over recent events.

Danny's pov

That. Fucking. Dick. Hurt. My. Fucking. Sister. "I can't believe what he did to her." I clinched the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. "I know man, I mean, we haven't always been the best to her, but at least we can make it up." Ben sighed and ran his hands through his hair.  

We drove the rest of the way in tense silence

Ben's pov

When we got to the bus we Danny jumped up and ran into the bus. I ran in after him knowing what was going to happen. 

"You. Stupid. Ass. Motherfucking. Bitch. I. Can't. Believe. You. Did. That. To. Her.!" Every word he said he punched Denis. I jumped in on the ass kicking until the guys came out and pulled us off of him.

"What the fuck...DANNY!?" James yelled at us. I looked Denis straight in the eyes and said "stay away from her." Danny nodded and added "go fuck yourself pussy." and we walked back to the car and left. 

Sydney's pov

I saw the guys drive up. Danny walked in first in some beat up knuckles, but fine. He smiles at me and goes into the bedroom. Ben came in, took one look at me, ran to me and hugged me. 

He hugged me the tightest he had ever hugged me and whispered 

"love you"