Chapter 5

Sydney's pov:

I was waiting for the boys at the airport. They take forever to get their bags. I was looking through my twitter when I was tackled by four boys all shouting "SYYYYYYYYYD" After they let go of me I saw what I assumed to be Denis. He was taller and cuter than I thought he would be.

"Denis, This is Alexandria Sydney Worsnop." Yes. My first name is Alexandria. They claim they didn't name the band after me, but I don't buy it. It got too confusing so I started going by Sydney."

"Hi Sydney I'm Denis." He Sounded annoyed. I guess maybe he was just nervous.

"Anywhooooooooo. Lets get some foood. IM STARVED." Cam was being a whiny bitch again. 

"How about we go to taco bell? Oli and Keziah can meet us there too." I excitedly said.

"Yeah whatever," Denis muttered.

"TACO BELLL!!" Cam, Sam, and James shouted in unison. 

"Taco bell it is then." Ben looked at me, winked and smiled. God that boy is going to be the end of me. 

Once we got to Taco Bell we met up with Keziah and Oli who seemed to be getting along pretty well. The only problem with our outing was the fact that the boys decided to be wild. I had to run around to keep them from throwing food at each other, standing on tables, and shouting. Needing a break, I stepped out for a smoke. I walked outside and saw that Denis had the same idea I had. Great. 

"Hey." I said lighting my smoke. He didn't acknowledge me. Whatever. 

"So..Uh, do you like it here in England so far?"

"Obviously. I've been here before." He shortly said.

"Uhm. Ok. How's your day been?" I was really getting annoyed with the little bitch.

"Long."

I just sighed and smoked the rest of my cig and walked back inside and saw a waitress trying to break Sam and Cam up from their food fight. 

"SAM. CAM. GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE. NOW." I was fed up with the boys and their behaviour. 

"Yeah Syd?" both slurred. 

"I'm ready to go." I grabbed them and started to walk out with us. 

"Uhm ok. Hey Guys, lets go!"

We each went back to our own places except Oli and Denis who came with us. 

Once we got back Denis went straight to the backyard. Me, Ben, and Oli decided to watch Blades of Glory. Halfway through the movie, Oli left to spend time with his wife leaving me and Ben.

"What do you think of Denis so far?" Ben turned to me and asked. Great. Another fight.

"Well, I don't know. He has kind of ignored me." I cautiously said. 

"He's just homesick." Ben shortly said.

I didn't say anything back. I hope Ben was right, I mean, I don't like it when people don't like me. 

"Why don't you go see what he's doing." He asked. 

I went out back and saw him sitting on the tree swing. 

"Hey!" He didn't say anything back this time either. I just sat next to him on the swing for what seemed like forever before he got up.

"Where are you going?" I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. 

"Inside." He curtly stated. 

"Oh." He was almost inside before I quietly said "Why don't you like me?"

He stopped right in his tracks and stood with his back to me for a few seconds before turning around and said

"Because you're a Worsnop."

Great. Just what I need. Someone to judge my by who my brother is. 

A/N

Sorry this chapter wasn't very good. It's more of a filler. Let me know what you guys think

-Shelby