Chapter 2

Sydney's pov:

You know that feeling you get when someone who has haunted your very existence suddenly vanishes from your life?  Well that's how I feel right now. I mean, Danny is my brother and I obviously am shocked and sad that he is leaving, but I am also relieved. This means he couldn't hurt me any more. I mean, it wasn't like he actually loved me back or anything.  I was concerned for Ben though. Danny and Ben had been best friends for a long time. Danny brought Ben home from school one day and that's how I first met Ben.

*Flashback* 

"ALEX! ALEEEEEEEEEEEX! ALEX!" My annoying brother ran into my room causing me to take out  my earphones.

"What bitch?"

"I have a new friend I want you to meet" Danny was super excited. He was really popular, but he never liked to bring people over. Our house environment was not great. My dad was a drunk who was verbally abusive and my mom didn't give two shits about anyone. So it was weird that he brought someone home. I was awestruck by the boy who walked through the door.

"Hey, I'm Ben." He was tall and some stupid emo hair.

"I'm Sydney" At the time I had green hair that went to my shoulders and was super layerd. I was the punk kid in my class who always listened to the sex pistols and was always smoking weed at the back of the school. He plopped onto the bed next to me and put on some stupid screamo shit. (she wasn't into that type of music at the time)

The rest of the day the three of us hung out and just talked. From that day forward, we were inseparable. 

*end flashback*

I got up and went to Ben's room and sat on the bed next to him. He looked at me with watery eyes and pulled me next to him on the bed. He started tracing my "Not the american average" tattoo on my rib cage. 

"You know, I always thought it was weird that Danny picked that tattoo for you." he quietly said.

"Danny just wanted to embarrass me, but it's my favorite song so why not?"  On my left side I had "Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze" and on my right side was "Not The American average"

"Danny's an ass" Ben blurted out. 

I laughed at his statement and said "Well you tattooed bitch on my butt so what does that make you?" Ben wanted to be a tattoo artist when he was younger so whenever we were together he would tattoo me or Danny. Sometimes he was drunk which made funny tattoos like my bitch tattoo.

"You let me do it so I'm amazing." He flashed me a smile. We laid quietly together enjoying each others company before I asked "What are you and the guys going to do?" 

"Get drunk. Find a new singer. Get drunk." Ben said completely serious. Damn he's depressed.

"Nice." Me and Ben cuddled for the rest of the night and we eventually fell asleep.

A/N

I know some of the stuff in my story isn't true (Like how danny said he was leaving) but this is a fantasy and it is for the story so yeah :) Anyway, I know these chapters are crap, but I hope you like them.

-Shelby