Chapter 9

Sydney's pov:

I woke up to Ben laying next to me. He had one arm around me and one of his legs was on top of me. He liked to take up as much of the bed and blankets as possible. I was about to get up when both of Ben's arms pulled me back down.

"I waited up until 2:00 in the fucking morning for you. The least you could do is lay here with me." He grumbled. He looked really funny with his messy bed hair.

"Fiiiiiine. You owe me a drink though." I said and plopped next to him.

"Is Denis still here?" 

"Yeah. He is staying with me until he finds a place of his own here. I expect that the two of you get along. I can't have my singer and my girlfr-person not getting along." He blushed when he said 'girlperson' what a dork. 

"Fine, but your 'girlperson' can't be pushed around like that anymore." I sternly said.

"Deal"

Sam's pov:

Why the hell is Denis acting like a dick? Syd has only been nice to the guy since he got here. I need to have a talk with him.

Sam: Hey. We need to talk. Meet me at the local coffee place in 10.

Denis: Uhm Ok?

I saw Denis go through the line and grab his coffee before I waved him over.

"Hey Sam"

"What's up Denis?"

"Uh, nothing really. What did you want to meet for?" He looked nervous. Good.

"I just wanted to know why the fuck you are acting like a dick to Sydney?" I said and then sipped my coffee waiting for an answer. 

"I don't know, just something about her makes me feel...different. Like, she drives me crazy, but I don't know why." He really looked scared now. WHATS GOOD DENIS?....Wait. Focus Sam.

"Well you need to figure out what it is because Ben has a VERY short fuse when it comes to treating Sydney like shit. He really does not let people talk to her like you do. So if you want this job I recommend that you start being nice." 

"Fine." He quietly said looking at his coffee before drinking it. 

We spent the rest of the time talking about random shit and the hot chicks working there. 

Denis pov

I really don't know why I feel the need to be a dick to Sydney, but I guess if I value my dream job I should stop. I never really saw Sam as the tough guy type, but boy was I wrong. I bet he could hold his own in a bar fight if he had to. 

When I got back to the house I heard screaming from the kitchen. I walk in to see that Sydney and Ben are having a whip cream fight. 

"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME BEN MOTHER FUCKING BRUCE!" Sydney rushed at Ben and sprayed his face.

"AHHHH NOT MY FACE! ANYTHING BUT MY FACE!" As Ben was pretending to die he grabbed Sydney and stuck with whip cream can in her pants and sprayed it. Before she could recover he sprayed the rest of his whip cream on her boobs....classy.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! I SHOULD'VE BEEN INVINCIBLE! I USED A MAGIC SPELL IN ORDER TO BECOME INVINCIBLE!" Sydney shouted. 

"YOUR HARRY POTTER MAGIC DOESN'T WORK ON ME. I WON BECAUSE I HAVE TALENT AND I SOLD MY SOUL TO YOU KNOW WHO!"  Ben screeched

"VOLDEMORT!?" Man she really is stupid

"No idiot. Satan." Ben rolled his eyes. 

"Same thing" Sydney retorted, and then walked off after slapping Ben's ass.

Ben looked at me and said "I won fair and square bitch" and then shouted "WHATS GOOD SYDNEY"

to my surprise, she had a witty answer, "DEEEEEZ NUTS!"

 Ben was literally on the floor laughing. These guys were so cheesy. I stepped over Ben and grabbed myself a beer and turned on the tv. 

Sydney came down a few minutes later and sat next to me. I turned to her and said, 

"I'm sorry."

She to my surprise said, "It's ok" I put my arm around her and we watched the TV. 

Maybe little Worsnop wasn't all that bad.