Chapter 16

One Month Into Tour Sydney's  pov

"Hey" I nervously said. I had called Denis because we had only called each other once since tour started. We started off texting every day, but Denis has become more distant, I guess he's busy. "Have you been busy? We haven't talked in a while."   "I've been busy enough." He muttered. 

"Did I do something to upset you?" I knew this would make him mad, but it needed to be asked. "The world doesn't fucking revolve around you...you do know that right?" 

"'y-yeah I do, sorry to bother you." I said and hung up. He's probably just having a bad day. It happens to all of us even though I personally wouldn't talk to him that way if I was having a bad day. I'm going to spend the day with Chris Motionless so I better get ready. I curled my hair, put on a black Issues shirt, white skinny jeans, and the sex pistols converse (Those are sooo cool. check them out if you haven't) 

I drove to Chris' house and knocked on the door. "Hey Syd! How are you?" Chris asked pulling me into a hug. "Ah not much, ready to hang out with you though!" I said play punching his arm. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "Uhm, I think we should play put-put and get some tattoos?" I excitedly asked. None of the boys would ever play put-put with me so when I had a new victim I would take them to play it. "Sure" He said and grabbed his keys.

We arrived at Peter Pan Put-put (I actually have one where I live) and started playing. He took a selfie of us and tweeted it out on insta

@ChrisMotionless: Hanging out with my fave @AlexandriaWhoresnop

@AlexandriaWhoresnop: RT: Totally kicking his ass in Put-put #IamQueen 

@BenjaminBruce: @AlexandriaWhoresnop @ChrisMotionless You should know better than to play put-put with her...its scary 

@James_Cassells: @AlexandriaWhoresnop @BenjaminBruce @ChrisMotionless It's true, one time she ran after me with a golf club and almost chopped my toe off because I told her she was cheating.

I laughed and put away my phone and continued talking to Chris. "Sooooo, is there any ladies in your life right now?" I failed at trying to wiggle my eyebrows which made Chris laugh. "Well, me and Ash Costello have been playing around with the idea of dating." He blushed. "AWWWW OTP! OTP!" I screamed making him blush even darker. 

After I beat his sorry ass twice in put-put we headed out for lunch. I got a double cheeseburger and Chris got the salad. "So, whose the chick now?" I said sticking my tongue out at him and taking a bite of my burger. "Uh, seeing as I don't have tits, you are." I just rolled my eyes at him. I got a text from Denis that suprised me

My knight in shining armor: We need to talk

Me: Alright :) How bout 8:00?

My knight in shining armor: K

"Who was that?"   "Oh it was Denis saying he wants to talk to me later, but it's no big deal." I quickly said. "Ready to get the tattoos? I jumped up and asked. Chris chuckled, nodded and paid so we went to the parlor. 

"What would you like Miss?" asked the tattoo artist. "I want a tattoo of a dove on my neck" I smiled. Chris asked for some random zombie tattoo that's boring as hell, but whatever. 

7ish hours later

We were both done with our tattoos and so we each went our separate ways. I always enjoy spending time with Chris. He is a lot of fun to be around. 

When I got home I texted Denis telling him I was available now if wanted to talk. Within seconds his picture came up and I pressed except.

"Hi Babe! I'm so happy you called!" I was super excited. 

"Hey." He said quietly

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked

"Like you don't know" He angrily said. 

"Well, I don't so why don't you tell me? Are the boys being assholes?" I asked concerned

"No, my girlfriend is being an asshole and a whore!" He shouted

"What are you talking about?" I asked panicking

"What am I talking about? I'm talking about YOU and CHRIS."

"Me and Chris? Denis come on, I've been friends with the guy for years, and he's dating someone and I wouldn't cheat on you!" I said.

"Well what was with the picture?" He asked really angry

"On twitter? It was a picture of two friends playing put-put. And then we had mad golf sex afterwards. Come on Denis, use some sense." I said sarcastically

"Why aren't you taking this seriously." He said

"Because it's a ridiculous claim" I flately said. "I love you and I wouldn't cheat on you."

"I don't believe you." He sighed. "I don't think you actually love me."

"W-what!? I love you with ALL my heart. Why don't you believe me." I asked frantically.

Denis is silent on the line for a few seconds and then sighs. "I believe you." 

"Good because you guys are coming home next week and then picking me up for the next leg of the tour. I'll have something special waiting." I said smiling. 

"Looking forward to it." 

We talked a little bit after, but I wasn't really in the mood. I didn't see Denis as the super jealous type, but I guess I was wrong. 

Denis pov

I cheated on her. Multiple times. 

I can't believe that I would do that to someone, especially her. None of the guys know that I have and I hope they don't. I just get really nervous that she is cheating when I see her with another guy. 

"What was all of that about?" Sam asked sitting next to me. "Syd was reading some rumors online and wanted to know if they were true, they weren't"   "Ahhh." Sam drank his beer and watched whatever weird show was on. 

One week later, hotel room that Asking is staying in, Sydney's pov

I'm surprising the guys on tour today. They are supposed to pick me up in a couple of days, but what's the fun in that? I texted Ben and told him to get all the guys but Denis. I wanted to surprise him. He'd be so excited. Things between us have been weird and I think if I'm there with him, it will all be better. It was weird, we were only like a two hour drive from Danny's which is where we would usually stay when Asking played here, but not anymore. 

I drove (since we were in the same country) to the park we were meeting at. Cam ran screaming into my arms "I MISSED MY BFFFFFFFFFF!"  he spun me around and Ben grabbed me and yelled "You got a tattoo without me!?" He acted very offended which a chuckled and said "yep"

"You guys want to wait here until I text you?" I asked. "Sure" they all said in unison. 

"ACTUALLY, I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!" I shouted "Ben, come with me and we'll bring him back with us and go clubbing!" I shouted "YESSSS" all the guys screamed. 

Ben and I got in my car and drove to the bus. We caught up on all that had been happening. The thing that shocked me the most was that Ben stopped drinking so heavy and he stopped sleeping with random girls. I think my baby is growing up *fake tear*

We arrived at the bus and I jumped out and ran into the bus, but I wasn't happy. My world came crashing down because he was having sex on the couch with my ex best friend.

Keziah. 

A.N

Enjoy! 

-Shelby