Chapter 7

(Syd's hair is above. :)) 

Sydney's pov.

I woke up to something warm and heavy on top of me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Bruce staring at me.

"What do you want fucktard?"

"Nothing whore."

"Get off of me before I murder you."

"I highly doubt you would murder me."

"I would in a heartbeat."

"Well shit I guess I should get off of you."

Ben slid next to me and put his arms around me.

"Beeeeen-"

"I never said I would let you go. You're mine and I say you stay with me."

"Who said I'm yours?"

"London. Three Years ago."

"Fuck." Yes. I slept with Ben Bruce once. I told him I wanted him to take my virginity because we were friends and he wouldn't hurt me. We don't typically talk about it though.

"Why don't you get up and talk to your new favorite person." I sarcastically said. 

"Can't you guys pretend to get along? Plllleaaaaaaseeeeeee?"

"I've tried. He's just been a major dick to me."

"I'll talk to him. Anywho, I need to get ready for our band practice. By the way, you need a new tattoo."

He kissed me and then left to get dressed for the day. We sometimes would kiss as a friend thing and nothing else. I jumped up and straightened my hair, put some new piercings in, put on my custom made drop dead shirt, Danny's flannel, skinny jeans, and black high top vans. I walked downstairs to see all the guys were over. 

"SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYD!" They all shouted.

"Fuck off"

Denis got up and tried to follow me

"Especially you fucktard"

Denis just glared at me like wanted to say something and just walked off. 

"Oh so you're just going to walk off now? How dare you. You said that you hated me for being a Worsnop? Well I fucking hate you for being a dick."

"What did you say to me" He snapped walking towards me. I haven't felt this intimidated since the time Danny hit me, but me and my smart mouth weren't ready to back down.

"I said, you're a fucking dick and you should go jump off a cliff. I don't think anyone would truly miss you."

Just then Denis grabbed my arm and pushed me roughly against the wall causing my head to hit the wall really hard. 

"I wouldn't test me."

"Well I'm not you, YOU BASTARD." I shouted at him

Right when he was about to say something else Ben pulled Denis off of me and punched him in the face. I stood there shocked as the other boys ran into the room and pulled them apart. I walked up to Denis and stood where are faces were millimeters apart to where I could feel his hot breath on my skin. 

"You better stay the fuck away from me or I'll-"

"You'll what? Run to Ben? He doesn't love you like you love him. Or your brother? Your brother is one big fuckup who didn't deserve this band. So who will you run to again?"

Ben was about to punch him again, but before he could I slapped Denis in the face 

Before I knew what was happening I said something to the boys and grabbed I think Cam's keys and walked out of the house. Ben started running after me yelling not to go there, but I couldn't take it here anymore. On the way there I stopped at a cake shop and bought a cake for the person I'm visiting. I then stopped at the store to buy some food because I was hungry. 

Of Mice and Men started playing on the radio and I sung/screamed/and head banged to the song. Funny enough I got a call from Austin Carlile.

"Hey Austieeee" 

"Hey Allie (Short for Alexandria, he didn't like calling me syd) whatcha doing?"

"Driving to a friend's house. What are you doing?"

"Thinking about who we should go on tour with. Do you think the Asking Alexandria guys would want to tour with us?"

"I know I would."

"We have our first act. They are a newish band called Icon For Hire. They are really good and the lead singer Ariel is an amazing person. I think Asking would be another good addition to the tour."

"I'll ask them."

"Ok, talk to you later."

I hung up and before I knew it, I started crying. I wasn't one for crying, but I hadn't cried in a really long time and I felt like shit. There was one person I always ran too when life got to hard and I was going there right now. I was almost there so I parked the car in the nearest parking garage and started my walk. I was full blown crying by the time I got to the door and I didn't even knock before the door opened.

There stood my brother: Danny Worsnop.