Chapter 18

Sydney's pov

Ben and I stayed with Danny for a few days. I haven't talked to Ben about we he said to me a few days ago because honestly, I don't know what to think. I am trying to get over Denis and the last thing I need to think about is how I feel towards Ben. 

I am happy to say that Ben and Danny seem to be getting along right now. They talked things out and all has been forgiven. "All I'm saying is I could beat your sorry ass in mario kart any day of the week." Danny scoffed and drank his beer. "And all I'm saying is you're sooo wrong!" Ben retorded. "Why don't you guys just settle this by playing each other."    "Alright, but you have to moderate and make sure BEN doesn't cheat."   "Who me!?" Ben asked innocently. "Yes you dumb-ass." Danny gave Ben a controller and they started playing. 

Danny picked princess peach and Ben picked Mario...lul. About halfway through Ben looked at me and pulled me on his lap. "What's this for!?" I asked him. "I need my good luck charm." I laughed and slapped him upside the head. I was sitting in Ben's lap, but I was cheering for Danny. As they were rounding the corner that marked the final I opened my twitter and was shocked at what I found. 

  @Jaceybvb: I can't believe Sydney. Why would she cheat on Denis?'

  @Bethanywills:  I'm so glad Denis and Sydney broke up. He didn't deserve her sorry ass. 

There were a lot more tweets like this so I went and saw what Denis had said.

  @realdstoff: This is the last time I trust a girl. They just cheat on you and leave.

I decided to stand up for myself. 

@AlexandriaWhoresnop: It's so great when your boyfriend thinks you cheating when you aren't only to find out he's cheating on you :) :) :) 

I hadn't noticed the guys had stopped playing and were staring at me until I saw Danny's tweet. 

@DannyWhorsnopWAH: Pic of me sitting on Ben's lap looking upset on my phone. 

When sis and bae won't pay attention to you. >:(

I laughed and said "fucking bitch" they chuckled and I saw that Ben had won. "Congrats on winning princess! Too bad you weren't peach because she would've fit your personality perfectly!" I got up and went to get some chips when I felt someone grab my waist. "Don't let that douche bag rattle you. He's just playing his fans so that he won't feel bad for what he did." Danny always knew what to say. 

"AWWW CUTE BROTHER/SISTER MOMENT!!!" and with that Ben snapped a pic of us. I groaned and asked when we were leaving for tour. Ben said that we left for the next leg next week. He was actually surprised that I was still going. I wasn't going to let that little bitch Denis ruin tour for me.   

"I'm going to get us some food, do ya'll want anything specifically?" Danny asked. "Booze." We both said at the same time. I knew I was eventually going to have to talk to Ben about what happened with the "I love you," but I've been waiting for the right time. With Danny at the store, this seems like the perfect time to talk to him.

"Hey Ben." I said putting my arms around his waist. He chuckled and asked me how I was. I of course told him I was great even thought I was as confused as fuck. I asked him if he could talk and of course he agreed. 

"What did you mean by 'I love you?'" He blushed and asked me what I wanted it to mean. It stunned me when he said that. "You don't like me like that though." I protested. That made him laugh. "You know I've liked you since Danny invited me over to meet you? I haven't stopped loving you, in fact, I love you so much more than I ever could before. That's why I stopped drinking so much and sleeping around. I knew it would make you see me in a different light if I changed. I knew I didn't have a chance unless I changed my ways so I did." He walked closer towards me until he was right in front of me. 

"I'm scared." I whispered. "I love you so much, but I don't want to get hurt. And I just broke up with Denis." He smiled at me and told me we didn't have to be anything more than friends right now. I of course told him that I wanted us to become more than friends, but I needed to deal with the breakup with Denis first. Not that I was sad about it, I was just afraid of entering another relationship. I don't have a good track record with guys. James was abusive and Denis cheated. 

"I don't want us to end up like Denis or James." I said after a few moments of silence. "I would NEVER treat you like that! Those dicks were stupid and had no idea how much they were fucking up!" He wasn't angry, he was just passionate about how he felt. I smiled and kissed him. 

We had made out longer than I thought we had because after awhile I heard the door open and Danny start to chuckle. We both turned and saw him with a huge grin on his face. 

"I knew this would happen some day, and I'm so glad it did."