Chapter 15

1 month later, Sydney's pov

Today is the day Asking leaves for tour. Its bittersweet for me because this will be the first time I don't tour with the guys and I won't be able to see Denis everyday. 

Denis and I have spent every waking moment with each other in hopes that goodbye won't be as hard. We slept together for the first time about a week ago and let me tell you, it was amazing. "We've got everything packed. Ready to go to the airport?" James told everyone. "Yeah, let me text Bring Me and tell them we are headed to the airport." I said. Bring me the horizon is currently in the same area of England and wanted to meet up for lunch. Their flight doesn't leave until 6 and its 11:30 now. 

"Everyone ready?" Cam asked. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" I shouted running out the door and towards the car. I almost reached it when someone pulled me down and ran in front of me. "WHAT THE FUCK BEN? NOT COOL." Ben just shrugged and laughed before getting in the car. Denis walked up  to me and whispered "we can make him pay for it by sitting together in the back." I always laugh when he says that because he wiggles his eyebrows because he thinks its "sexy."

Denis took my hand and wouldn't let go the entire car ride there. Every once in a while to annoy Ben he'd let out a low sexy groan and Ben would shout "STOP FUCKING." And he surprisingly fell for it every single time. Once we got to the restaurant where we were meeting Bring Me The Horizon James yanked the door open and pulled me out yelling "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" 

"But James, I just saw you 30 minutes ago.." I chuckled. "I don't care, I won't see you for a really long time!" James whined. A pang of sadness ran through me as I looked over at Denis. He was staring sadly at me which made me want to change my mind and go with them. The plus side of it is I will be joining them about halfway through the tour in South and Central America. South America was the one area of the world I haven't really visited. 

"BRING MEEEEEEE" Cam shouted running and jumping on Jordan's back. "I missed you to champ." Jordan said carrying Cam inside. I snapped a quick pic and tweeted

@AlexandriaWhoresnop: @JordanFish and @Cameronliddell reunite. I ship it #Lidish 

Denis wrapped his arms around me and chuckled when he saw I was tweeting. I turned and kissed him for a few minutes before Oli ran up to me, picked me up and ran off shouting "I'VE GOT THE WHORE!" I looked at Denis and shouted "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" and pretended to faint dramatically. I'm shocked that we haven't been kicked out of every restaurant ever made. 

I had so much fun goofing around with all the guys and before you know it, it was time to head to the airport. I started with Bring Me and hugged all of them bye before moving on to Asking. 

"Jaaaaaaaammmes." I said running towards him jumping into a hug. "Bye Sydney. I'll see you in a couple of months, ok?" A single tear fell down his faced and I brushed it away "I'll talk to you everyday." I smiled at him and moved on to Cam. 

"Bye Bitch." I said hugging him. "Bye Felicia." He said back. This was about as pop culture as we ever got. "BYEE SAMMMIEEEEEEEE" I walked over to him and buried my head in his chest. Sam was like the calm older brother who was wiser than his years. "Try not to get into any trouble while I'm on tour. I won't be able to bail you out." I had gotten arrested a few years ago and Sam was the one who bailed me out. "Ha. Ha." I stuck my tongue out 

"Hey Ben." My voice cracked, oh great. "Hey Alex Whoresnop" I smiled at my nickname. He only called me that when he was sad. "Take care of yourself, ok? I won't be here to fight the demons. You have to do that this time." He said tracing my "I can't drown my demons they know how to swim" tattoo. "As long as you take care of yourself too." I said teary eyed. He pulled me into a long hug, one we haven't had in ages. We pulled away and I kissed him on the cheek before moving on to my boyfriend, Denis.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a long, passionate kiss. I draped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands to the small of my back pulling me closer. We pulled away severel moments later and put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I could feel that Denis was staring at someone else, but I didn't care. After a while I left his warm safe arms and said "I love you." He gave me a small smile and said "Thank you...I love you too." and with that, the boys were gone. 

Denis pov:

I wasn't happy about how Sydney said by to Ben. I was jealous of the intimacy they had with each other. They acted like a couple, but we were a couple, not them. It always made me angry when I saw them together and I tried to tell Ben, but he only told me to "fuck off" and "your over reacting." I made sure that after I kissed MY girl bye I looked Ben in the eyes so he would know that she was mine. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes...typical. 

She caught me off guard when she said "I love you." I thought it was too soon, but I didn't want to start an argument so I hesitantly told her that I love her too.  

As we were walking onto the plane Ben turned to me and said "what the fuck?" 

"What do you mean 'what the fuck'" I air quoted Ben pushed me to face him and said "why did you hesitate to tell Syd that you love her?" Shit. He knew. 

"I didn't, I just wa-"

"Shut it Stoff. I don't want to hear any fucking excuses about how you may or may not love  my best friend. If you hurt her I will break every fucking bone in your sorry ass body." I yanked from his grip and said "Why? So you can fuck her? I know you have a crush on her. And guess what, she chose me, not you. So why don't you just fuck off?" 

I saw something coming at me through the corner of my eye but didn't realize until it was too late and Ben had punched me. We got into a fight before the guys pulled us apart screaming "WHAT THE FUCK? STOP IT GUYS!" They separated us and Ben muttered in my ear "Your dead Stoff." We sat on opposite sides of the plane. I'm just glad we didn't get kicked off. 

This is going to be an interesting tour. 

A/N

OHHHHH drama. Why would Denis hesitate on "I love you?" Doesn't he love Sydney? And how will Sydney and Denis' relationship handle under the pressure of distance? Read more to find out :)

-Shelby