Chapter 9:Garden explanation and Lunch Time!

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was busy with school work.

So sorry but anywho here's the update, Chapter 9!

🌙🌛🌑🌓🌔🌕⛄❄🌸🌺🌼🌹🍱🍣🍤🍛🍲🍥🍢🍡🍘🍠🍚🍙🍗🍖🍕🍝🍟🍔🍳🍰🍫🍭🍬🍮🍯🍩🍦🍨

(A/N:The garden looks like the picture on the media.)

~Alicia~

When me and the girls arrived at the garden I stopped. "M.K. why did you ask them where I was?! You can easily see me even when you were at the door!" I exclaimed.

"Gommen nasai Licia-chan." M.K. apologized, while having this face➡(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.

I just stared at her coldly, but then my eyes soften. "Anata wa yurusa rete imasu(means You're forgiven.)." I said.

"Arigatō(means Thank you.)." M.K. said, then hugged me with this face➡╥﹏╥. I just sweatdropped. "Dōitashimashite(means You're welcome.)." I said.

"Ehem, we're here too ya know." Saghi suddenly said. "And we need an explanation." Sachi continued for her twin sister.

I sighed then said, "OK. What do you want to know." I started. "We would like to know who IS Licia." Aisha exclaimed.

"I am Licia." I said. "No! The Licia we are talking about is Ethan's childhood best friend." Aisha stated.

"I am that Licia. And I know him since we were kids. But know I don't know if he is still the Ethan I know before." I explained.

"So you mean to tell us that you are Ethan's first love!" Saghi exclaimed. Matte! First Love?! Me?! Ethan?!

"F-first l-love?" I stummered. "Yes!" The three of the said. I just stared at them with this face➡(」゚ロ゚)」.

"Ooookay! So Licia wanna have lunch with me?" M.K. asked. "I'm already going to have lunch with Aisha, Sachi and Saghi." I said.

"So we're going to have lunch together then." M.K. replied. "Is that OK to you guys?" I asked the girls.

"Fine with us!" Aisha, Sachi and Saghi exclaimed, with a smile.

"Okay, let's go to the cafeteria!" I beamed. "I'm also starved. The four of them just laught at my remark.

[At the cafeteria...]

"Okay, let's get something to eat!" I said. The girls just nod then grabbed a tray then we went to the food Buffet table.

M.K. grabbed a bowl of rice🍚, fried chicken🍗, iced tea, spaghetti🍝, and a piece of cookies and cream cheesecake.

Aisha grabbed a bowl of fruit salad, pasta, noodles🍜, orange juice, and yogart.

As for Sachi and Saghi the both f them grabbed a slice of chicken pie, chicken teriyaki, which is a special for today, a slice of pepperoni pizza🍕, and a bowl of chicken soup🍵.

And as for me I grabbed a bowl of rice🍚, spaghetti🍝, cheese sticks, chicken teriyaki, mushroom soup🍵, créme caramel🍮, mango shake, and water.

We sat on a empty table near the window of the cafeteria. While in the middle of the cafeteria is the table for popular students.

And of course Ethan's group is included. We just stayed put and quietly ate our lunch when a girl with brown hair went to our table...

~To be continued...