chαptєr 30:thє mчѕtєríσuѕ nσtє

This chapter is dedicated to gemfioTol0014 because of her idea of giving the oblivious people of Black Magic Academy a mysterious note. And I hope you enjoy this chapter. (^ω^)And the picture above is Blair's human form and I know her eye color is different, but Blair is the black and white magic dragon so she can change what she looks like and her eye, hair, skin, and etc colors.

______________________________

~Alicia~

I am now at my dorm room in 6 o'clock in the night doing homework, and yes I know you guys might say homework sucks but its actually not so bad.

And since it is pretty easy I decided to finish it early and I already finished. I decided to pull out my journal notebook and decided to write something on it.

When I finished I looked at it as if it was a weird head with buttons for eyes, *cough*justlikethemovieCoraline*cough*.

Then I smiled as I thought of a good hint for the oblivious people of the world.

I ripped the part of the journal with the note that I wrote out of boredom, thank you boredom, and then folded it into a triangle(And I also put an eye in the middle of the triangle, #IlluminatiConfirmed. Jokes).

I looked around the room, I looked under the beds, inside the closets, outside the window, under the table, and I poked my head out the door of my dorm room to see no one was around.

Aisha said that all magic users are required to go to the combat arena for an important announcement.

And I kinda think that I should be there! I mean I'm a magic user.

They just don't know I am. And my mom is there. Its not fair! "I suggest you stop whining in your own thoughts and just do it already." I heard Radiance said from the back of my mind.

Oh I forgot that she and Shadow can hear my every thought. And also all the magic spirits of all magic users can.

And the author literally forgot about Shadow and Radiance for the pass chapters that's why no one of us has ever hear the two of them talk.(A/N: I'm sorry geez, I'm human too ya know I forget)

"Gomen nasai." I apologized to Radiance in my head. I walked back to my study table and picked up the triangle folded paper, then I used a little teleportation magic to teleport it to my fathers office.

On top of his table. And I also used my other handwriting on the paper so I'm sure dad doesn't even know it will be my penmanship.

And as for the teleportation magic I used, it was so little people might think it was a magic fly who used that magic. Hehe.

Well I just hope that they will figure it out easily since I can't keep quiet any more. Welp, Imma read my book Coraline so boredom won't struck me again.

~Ethan~

Then headmaster asked me to get something from his office. Its not that bad since he said that I should be able to see the megaphone that he left on top on his office table.

When I arrived I immediately saw the megaphone on top of the table. When I got the megaphone I was about to leave when I saw a triangle thing on the table.

I looked at it weirdly and decided to take a look at it. I put the megaphone back down and opened the triangle.

When I incompletely unfolded it I saw that it was a note with no signature of the one who wrote it.

And it definitely isn't Headmaster Alexander's handwriting. I then decided to read it out loud.

What the fvck does this fvcking note mean?! Who the fvck wrote this?! Is this a threat?! I've to show this ton the headmaster!

This might be a threat from Apollyon Academy! This must be a message of war! OK Ethan, calm down.

This is probably a prank, so just give this to the headmaster and tell him that you found this on his office table. And let him decide what this note is.

Yeah, just give him this note and let him decide what bit is before jumping into conclusions. I sighed deeply then grabbed the megaphone then left the office, with the megaphone and a weird note in hand.

~To be continued...

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I updated again, and I'm completely sorry if its short and boring. But at least I updated, and please comment of what you think about the note that I made.

But any who, I am gonna be so busy this week and the next week and the next month since our school is making feel like sh*t because of all the assignment, activities, GRASP, and the upcoming exams this August so sorry if my brain is slowly dieng.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all your support.