Chapter 28:(I can't think of a title)

~Alicia~

"We need to talk." Charlie said to me. "What is it all about?" I asked him. Charlie just pushed his glasses upward then replied, "We shouldn't talk here. It is really classified."

"Um, OK." I respond in curiosity of what he wants to talk about. The two of us went to the back of the school near the entrance to the Forest of Mysteries.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked Charlie. "Alicia," Charlie started, "are you the Black and White magic user?"

"What?! No!" I denied. "Alicia tell me the truth! The first time I saw you I felt the presence of Black and White magic inside of you. Then Ario said you tamed the enchanted book of the first Black and White magic user, but as I have learned from Ario the book only listens to the Black and White magic user." Charlie said calmly.

I bit my lower lip and played with my fingers, which I usually do when I'm nervous. "Alicia, tell me the truth." Charlie ordered. "*Sigh*Fine, you win. I am the Black and White magic user." I said in defeat.

"OK, now I have to tell this to the headmaster." Charlie said as he turned around and started to walk away. "Wait!" I yelled, stopping Charlie on his tracks. "What is it?" Charlie asked. "I don't want to tell them directly. I think I should give them hints. To see if they will figure me out, just like how you figure me out, in their own way that is." I suggested, hoping that he would agree.

I don't want to just say that, 'Hey guys! Did you know I'm the Black and White magic user?'. I don't want to freak them meow-ut. Ugh, I just made a pun in this serious situation!

"*Sigh*Alright." Charlie agreed, while I sighed in relief. "But you have to give hints each and everyday." Charlie said. "Aye sir!" I replied in a squeaky voice. I am just like Happy now, living a dream. "Oh, looks like diner is ready in the cafeteria. So let's go." Charlie said then went in the school.

"That was something." I was shock to hear Blair. OMG! I FORGOT THAT SHE WAS STILL ON MY HEAD SLEEPING WHEN ME AND CHARLIE WERE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh, Blair. I kinda forgot you were on top of my head." I said nervously. "Of course you did." Blair said sarcastically. I playfully glared at her, well tried to glare at her since she's on top of my head.

I sighed heavily as I walked back into school. I went back to my dorm room to change into some comfortable clothes. When I got there i saw Aisha wearing a dress probably from the late 90's.

"Um, Aisha what are you wearing?" I asked. "You may think it is really old fashioned. But when we got here in the academy we are never aloud to go outside so we don't really know what you guys are wearing." Aisha said.

"Oh, but I never mean to offered you. I just think that you need a little magic touch." I said. "Magic touch? I do have magic." Aisha said, while giving me a look.

"Well I can lend you some of my clothes if you would like." I said. "Hmmm, OK." Aisha said waiting for me to do something. I went to the closet near the window and got a few clothes.

A few minutes later, me and Aisha are now wearing some of my casual clothes. Aisha is now wearing a sun bleach colored sweater, and knee length light gray skirt with White polka dots, and light brown doll shoes. And her hair is tied into a braided bun.  

And I am now wearing a lavender spaghetti strapped top, purple Long sleeved cardigan, violet colored knee length skirt with lollipops, and knee high black boots. And my hair is also tied in pigtails."So what do you think?" I asked her.

"I love it. But are you sure about lending me your clothes?" Aisha asked me. "Its fine." I replied, "Oh, and Blair you won't mind staying here, won't you?"

Blair meowed in response. "OK then, let's go eat dinner." Aisha said as the both of us walked out of our dorm room and to the cafeteria.

~~M.K.~~

I am know at the cafeteria with my sister, Saghi and Sachi. We are waiting for Licia and Aisha to arrive since the both of them are still not here.

And I also noticed that all of the clothes of the students who are here are wearing clothes from the 90's. Well the new ones like me, my brother, and Licia are wearing modern fashionable clothes.

And now I'm wearing a denim jacket, a floral dress that reaches to my knees, and dark gray flats. And my hair in tied to a braided ponytail. "Ummm, Michelle I really love your clothes." My sister said looking at me with a smile.

"Really? Me and Licia usually go shopping for clothes, anime merchandizes, school supplies and etc." I beamed. My sister gave me a sad smile. "I wish I could do those things with you. But I can't leave the academy unless I graduate." My sister said.

"We can't leave the academy until we graduate?!" I exclaimed. "Yes." K.M. replied. "No way!" I said, what about the new movie that are going to come out this year, and the next year, and the next year, and the next year, and the next year, etc.

"Hey girls!" Licia's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked behind me and saw Licia wearing the clothes she wore during the recognition day at our school since she is the top student in our class followed by me.

And also I noticed that Aisha was wearing Licia's clothes during our class's Christmas party, minis the stockings, winter boots, coat, beanie and scarf. And she is rocking those clothes.

"Wow, Aisha. You are rocking those clothes." I complimented her, and Aisha blushed. "Thank you." Aisha said. "Yeah, Aish. You look really go in those clothes." The twins said as Licia and Aisha sat down on the chairs we left for them.

And we also got them their food. Aisha's dinner is consists of salad, pasta, and water, that's what the twins said she wants to eat. "Thanks for getting us dinner girls." Licia said. "It was nothing Alicia." Big sis said, while eating her pasta.

Licia's food consists of rice🍚, spaghetti🍝, flan🍮, 2 pieces of chicken🍗, French fries🍟, 4 slices of pizza🍕, 5 pieces of cookies🍪, 2 donuts🍩, water, ice tea, and a strawberry cake🍰. And I know Licia has a big appetite, oh let me rephrase that, she has a humongous appetite.

"You know Alicia, you shouldn't take more than you can eat." Big sis said while looking at Licia's dinner. I looked at Licia and saw how she are, and she already ate half of her food, and she just got here.

"I stand corrected." Big sis said as soon as she saw how Licia devours her dinner. Then I noticed that the four elemental magic users and their friend are looking at our table, giving us, mostly Aisha, Saghi, Sachi and Licia, dirty looks. Why are they doing that? I asked myself, but I just shrugged it off as I looked back at Licia and all that she is eating is a cookie. Yup, humongous appetite indeed.

To be continued...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

OK guys! I updated early this time, its only been four days since I last updated and thank you for all your support and I really appreciate your support. And I have a question for you guys.

I was wondering what would you like Alicia to do, you know when she is giving hints to people, I just want to know what do you think is the best way to give hints. So please comment your ideas and I will try and make it happen and I will also dedicate the next chapter to you.

And again thank you for your support. @trisharijen out!