Halloween Special

Hi guys! This is my first special chapter for this book and I hope you guys will like it. And also happy Halloween! And I don't know when is Halloween since I dont check the US and other calendars. 😅

📖Reader
🎃Seven years ago

In Oslo, Norway the streets are filled with children in costumes. With bags I'm their hands and the children going door to door on each household in the Potato street.
In a certain house there is two girls busy choosing their own costumes. "Hmm...How about I cosplay as Mirajane or I should cosplay Sango?" A purple haired girl asked her brown haired best friend.

"I think we should try something new Licia. And I've got the purrfect costumes for the two of us!" The brunette named Michelle Kyth aka MK said as she pulled out two costumes from her backpack.

"Huh? We're gonna cosplay Akame and Mine from Akame go Kill?!" The purple haired girl aka Alicia asked excitedly. "Yes! We've never tried to cosplay the two of them so I thought we should wear them this Halloween." MK told her best friend.

"I'll cosplay Akame!" Alicia exclaimed. "I guess I'll take Mine then...*😓*" MK said.

After changing their normal clothes(Spongebob announcer voice)

"MK do I look good?!" Alicia asked excitedly. "Of course you do! Do I rock this Mine costume?" MK asked Alicia. "We both look good in these costumes! Now let us set fort to our trick or treating!" Alicia exclaimed, dragging MK and their trick or treat bags out of the door.

To cut their trick or treating short.

First house;

Alicia: *Ding dong*

Owner: *opens their door*

Alicia and MK: Trick or treat!

Owner: Hey, aren't you two too old for trick or treating?

Alicia: *gasps dramatically as if offended* No one's too old for trick or treating!

Owner: Uh whatever you say kid. Here...*hands both of them a lollipop*

Alicia and MK: Thank You!

Second House;

MK: *Ding dong*

Owner: *Opens the door* Yes?

Alicia and MK: Trick or treat!

Owner: Oh Alicia, MK. Why did you came here?

MK: Mom! Don't spoil our fun!

MK's mother: Oh hush now! OK here is a bubblegum! And Alicia here is a bag of my home made sugar cookies!

Alicia: Thank you Auntie Janice!

MK: But what about me?!

MK's mother: Oh hush now and run along.

Third house;

Alicia and MK: *Ding dong* Ding dong!

Tiffania: *Opens the door* Oh Alicia, Michelle I thought the two of you are going Trick or Treating. Why did you came back?

Alicia and MK: We got bored and we decided to have a scary movie marathon instead!

Tiffania: OK then. Call me if you girls need anything.

Alicia and MK dashed back into Alicia's anime filled room. "What should we watch?" MK asked Alicia. "Carved: The Slit-Mouthed Woman, Paranormal Activity and etc." Alicia said.

"M'kay!" MK exclaimed. And then night went on with two girls screaming on top of their lungs in every second in the movies they watched.

Hope you guys liked my first special chapter! (∩_∩)