Chapter 60: A little AliThan moment

(A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long guys! My brain died and I have to bring it back to life in order for me to think of something to type for this chapter.)

(A/N: PS; This is going to be a short chapter since my brain is still a little dead. And knowing that I don't know how to solve my maths for my math test when we get back to school....yeah. My brain is still dead. Sorry about this guys.)

📖Reader

*BOOM*

The cloud of smoke vanished as both magic users lay on the ground motionless. "SERENA!" Sora screamed as she ran towards the direction of the three magic users who are also running towards the two motionless magic users. Sora rushed to her unconscious sister's side and started healing her. "Alicia! You went to far!" Sora screamed at the white haired magic user who is now sitting up.

"Licia! I told you not to kill her!" Ethan exclaims. "I didn't kill her. She's just unconscious. And I didn't know what happened. Radiance suddenly took full control and fired the light canon." Alicia replied. "She's your magic spirit! I should've known you wanted to hurt my sister!" Sora snarled at her.

"I told you! Radiance fired the light canon, an attack which I didn't master or fully control! I never tried doing that attack since the last time I did that I accidentally destroyed my old summer camps mess hall!" Alicia explained. Then suddenly her spirit fusion wear off and Radiance stood beside her. "My apologies. I went too far. I..I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry." Radiance apologized.

"Serena!!!!" A newly awake Ashley and Chelsea exclaims as they rushed towards their unconscious friend. "Alicia/Purple Haired Bitch!" MK, Saghi, Sachi, KM, Ebony, Syn, Giselle, Jedidiah, Andrew, Eclaire, and Jerick exclaims as they ran towards Alicia. "Wow! You're all worried about her?! She doesn't even have any scratches on! And Serena has bruises and cuts and is unconscious!" Ashley exclaims. "Quit your yapping!" Syn snapped.

"You aren't the boss of us!" Chelsea said. Then the other students arrived with worry and concern written on their faces. "OMG! What happened to Serena?!" Marie asked. "Alicia did." Sora said. Then they all glared at Alicia whose bangs are covering her eyes. "No. It was me." Radiance spoke.

"Your Alicia's magic spirit, so it isn't that hard to think that she wanted to do this herself." Zach said. Then the other students started whispering. "This is really bad." Ethan whispered to Lance. "Obviously." Lance replied. "Hey! If Alicia said she didn't mean that then she doesn't!" Aisha growled. The students and their partners and Alicia's friends started to have a glare off when they heard Alicia scream in pain.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Alicia gasps as she clenched her abdomen. "Is there something wrong purple haired bitch?" Giselle asked her. But instead of replying Alicia continued to scream in agony. Ebony, Syn and Ethan ran to her side in worry. "Licia! What's wrong?!" Ethan asked. "My b-back..." Alicia gasp. "What about it?!" Ebony asked in panic. "It hurts! Like...a gigantic...claw is slicing it..." Alicia gasps.

"What do you mean by that?!" Ebony asked. Alicia continued to wince and gasp in pain. "What's happening to her?!" Giselle exclaims. "I don't know!" Syn said. Then Alicia coughed out blood. "Licia!" MK exclaimed as her best friend winced.

"What's happening?!"

"What's wrong with her?!"

"Did Serena did this to her?"

"She's probably pretending so that she will look like a victim!"

The other students gossiped. "Alicia stay strong! Don't close your eyes." Jedidiah said. "Yeah sis!" Andrew said to his older sister. "Damn you..." Alicia gasps as her vision started to blur. "Alicia?" Sachi asked. "Thanos..." Then she blacked out.

🔥Ethan

"Thanos..." Licia gasps before blacking out. I, of course, caught her. There's no way I'll let her fall. "What's happening to her? Blair?" Saghi asked the blue eyed shape shifter dragon. "I don't know. I should normally sensed what's wrong with her, but I sense nothing. And with that gigantic light that made us cover our eyes, I didn't sense anything from Alicia when I tried to talk to her through our telepathic link. All I heard Radiance's voice saying 'Die! Thanos!'. The same word that Alicia said before blacking out." Blair explained.

"So this 'Thanos' is the reason why Alicia fired that so called 'Light Canon'. In other words, she wasn't in control with her body." KM said. Then I heard the others started whispering. "I'll take her to the dorms." I volunteered. "You sure?" Bryan asked me. I nodded my head as I carried Alicia like a princess. "Jay! Help me carry Serena to the dorm! Wait for us Ethan." Sora said. I just nodded. When Jay is carrying Serena we went to the dorms to lay the two of them down their beds of their chosen rooms.

When we got there I then froze. Alicia chose the room at the end of the north hallway. That creepy room at the end of the north hallway. "Hey, guys." I said that caught Jay and Sora's attention. "What is it, Ethan?" Sora asked. "I'm gonna bring Alicia to my room." I said. "What? Why?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow with this perverted look ⬇

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Because she chose that creepy room at the end of the north hallway." I said. "Oh...sure dude. We'll go on ahead." Jay said as they left. I then went to my room which is the first room of the south hallway. I struggled in opening the door to my room because I'm still carrying a, surprisingly light, Alicia. When I did opened my bedroom door I closed it and then went to my bed and lay Alicia down before removing her shoes, er, boots and then tucking her in. Then I grabbed the wooden chair and put it right next the bed and sat there staring at Alicia.

"What happened to you back there?" I asked a sleeping Alicia. Then I caressed her left cheek. I smiled a little. She hasn't changed her sleeping habit. She still snores. And I won't be surprised if she still drools in her sleep and kicks off almost all the pillows on the bed. Not to mention the blanket. "Hmm..." Alicia hummed. "She's probably dreaming about food or anime." I smiled before removing my hand off her cheek.

She's really entertaining when she's asleep. Back what we we're kids, we usually take a nap together in each other's rooms. And I also wake up first since she's a really heavy sleeper and she always looked so cute. I made me wonder if girls really snore when they sleep, also drool when they're asleep.

I kinda made me miss the old days when me and Licia were still kids, no worries, no evil people, no war, no deaths, and no expectations. I know her. I know she's more afraid of this upcoming war we are about to face. Especially since a lot of people expect her to be the strongest one out of all of us and that she can beat all of out enemies on her own. But she's still human like all of us.

But then again, who is this Thanos person? "Heck if I know kid." Really Pyros? "Do you at least know something about what happened to Alicia back there?" I asked him. "Hmm....probably the same as Empress Elodia. She used to have pain attacks on her back most of the time. All she said when we asked her what's wrong with her is that it was 'The Scars of Death'. And that's all I can think about kid." Pyros said. "That's a good lead." I said, "Thanks." Pyros just scoffed.

"Is that what's happening to you, Licia?" I asked the still asleep Alicia. Then I noticed her right hand, then I decided to hold it. As always my hands are still bigger than hers. I also remember when we were kids, she had short shoulder length hair and now she made it grew up to her waist. She used to hate long hair since her hair is thick and she said it was really hot and she always sweat because her hair is long and thick that's why she prefers short hair.

The question is why did she let it grow? "You are really confusing me, Licia." I said. I smiled as I noticed the drool starting to come out of her now open mouth. "How can you unconsciously make someone fall for you? Because you managed to make me start falling for you again." I smile before standing up and walking towards the door. "You really are something, my fire princess." I said before walking out of the room, closing the door in the process.

To be continued...(。・ω・。)

PS: Sorry again for taking so long guys. And sorry for this short chapter.