Sneak Peak of the Prequel and the Sequel

Warning! This one has major spoilers from the sequel if you don't want to be spoiled regarding the ending of the book them don't read this and wait for the next update.

But if you want spoilers then read. At your own risk, of spoiling the story. :) :P

Black Magic Academy: Origins
Prequel

At the airport two black haired girls are waiting for their chaperone to come and pick them up

At the airport two black haired girls are waiting for their chaperone to come and pick them up. "So Clari? What do you think this academy will be like? Will people there bully us like when we were bullied at Fujikan Highschool?" One of black haired girl's asked her sister with her Japanese accent.

"I don't know Tiffa." The other black haired girl replied looking around for someone with the cress of the academy that they are going. "Excuse me, are you two Clariana and Tiffania Yamato?" A voice asked behind them. They looked behind them to see a woman with blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"Ummm...yes! We are!" Clariana, the second black haired girl, replied. "Oh thank goodness! I've been looking all over for the two of you girls." The woman said. "You are probably our chaperone." Tiffania said happily. "And that I am. My name is Janice Vermilliona, I am your chaperone and home economics teacher and I am the wife of the headmaster of the school." The woman named Janice said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Black Magic Academy: Timekeeper
Sequel

αfтєя тнє ¢нασѕ σf тнє яσgυє вℓα¢к мαgι¢ ѕριяιт,

αfтєя тнє ¢υяѕє σf тнє ѕριяιт ємρяєѕѕ ιѕ вяσкєи,

тнє ℓσѕт ѕριяιт qυєєи ωιℓℓ яєтυяи αи∂ ¢нασѕ ωιℓℓ яιѕє тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂ αgαιи.

aռɖ tɦɛ sքɨʀɨt օʄ ɖɛatɦ աɨʟʟ ċaʊsɛ ɦaʋօċ tօ aʟʟ օʄ ʍaռ ҡɨռɖ.

Hope you guys liked the sneak peaks! :)