Chapter 33:I can't think of a title again

Sorry guys. Sorry that I didn't updated, its because I'm so busy with school and I'm having a major problem with my grades. I got 76 on my math and I'm scared that my dad will take my phone, tablet and netbook away from me!!!!!!

I mean I'm so sorry. And when my dad sees my report card he's gonna flip. I mean I will not be able to update my stories if that happens, so that is why I didn't updated because I wanna show my dad that I'm trying so hard to not get a score like that on my report card again so I'm sorry I didn't updated.

And I just found out that my grandmother died :(
Yeah, part of the reasons why I didn't updated. I can't think of anything, school work, intramurals, grandma's death...

Yeah. My life is really just....*sigh*

But any who, here's chapter 33. And this story really has a lot of time skips and short chapters, and I blame my writer's block and laziness.

~Ethan~
~Time skip 2 months later, Saturday~

I am now in the cafeteria getting bored as hell since Jerick has been yapping about Alicia being the love of his life. And its annoying the life out of me, sometimes I even want to punch him with my flaming fist so he would shut the f*ck up.

He is really annoying and I'm starting to lose my patience with this guy. Sometimes I wonder why I still haven't slaughtered him. "And she is so gorgeous and amazing, oh did I already said that but she is the most beautiful being I've ever seen..." Jerick blabbers.

My friends are also starting to lose their patience and I'm pretty sure they will snap soon. "And here comes the goddess that stole my heart!" Jerick exclaimed as Alicia entered the cafeteria.

Alicia is wearing a purple hoodie, black skinny jeans, if that's what they call those, and black sneakers that actually made her look taller(They're called Secret Wedge Sneakers Ethan). And her hair is tied to a fishtail braid. She actually looked beautiful in those casual clothes.

"Ugh, why are you so interested in her?! I mean there are other girls who would want to be with you! Why HER?!" Chelsea asked Jerick, clearly irritated.

"Because she is the most beautiful human being I've laid my eyes on." Jerick replied. "If you love her so much why don't you just kiss her." Ryan said to Jerick.

And wait what?! JERICK KISSING ALICIA?! Like he will be brave enough to kiss Licia. "You're right! Then I will be her first kiss and then I will ask her to be my girlfriend and when we graduate I will propose to her and we will have three kids and we will live happily as a one big happy family!" Jerick rambled on.

"Yeah like that will happen." I thought, at least I think I thought. "What do you mean by 'Yeah like that will happen'?!" Jerick glared at me angrily.

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" I asked sarcastically. "Hell yeah you did! Why do you think that me and Alicia might have a 50% chance of getting together, but you and her has 0% chance of being together. And do you seriously think that I can't kiss her?" Jerick growled at me.