Chapter 65: Battle Plan

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Hey Guys! Long time no see! So I didn't update for a long because I had writers block and my parents changed my bed's mattress and Christmas break was over here in the Philippines and the first week is really full of a ton of school work especially since there is a special visit the week after.

So....I hope you all forgive me. Also, we also have to practice for the song presentation for our music class. Then again our lessons is about musicals. ಠ_ಠ•••

So I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry if it's short and I'm also sorry for not updating for so long. And also, HAPPY 2018 GUYS! Sorry it took so long...(⌒_⌒;)

Anyways...ENJOY!

||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•|| ||•||

"So the plan is to make sure to separate the magic users from Sidero and Diablos. By doing so, we can focus on knocking them out instead of killing them. They are still people. They're just influenced by evil beings." Alec told his and Alessandra's(Syn, Giselle, and MK's homeroom teacher and home economics teacher) students. Ethan leaned on the wall. "So how are we going to do that?" Serena asked. "That is the problem. There has to be people who will lead Diablos and Sidero away from them." Alec replied.

"Then Ethan and us three elemental magic users will lead both of them away from the others." Sora said. "No. Diablos, you can fight, but fighting Sidero is a death sentence. She can easily decide to kill your magic spirit before giving you a slow and painful death." Alessandra told her and Alec's students. "Then who will fight her? Alicia? Umm...as far as I can remember she got beaten up pretty badly after her fight with her before." Serena scoffed.

"At least she managed to stand her ground even without her full power along with Sidero." Alec said. "What?!" Most of them exclaims. "That's right. When Sidero came here to eliminate Alicia, and most likely Blair, she wasn't at her full strength. Along with Alicia. Because of the Spirit Empress Curse, Alicia's power is very weak compared to the actual power of the spirit empress from where her magic originated." Syn explained. Ethan ears perked up when the other students started gossiping.

"But the Spirit Empress Curse is preventing Alicia from using her full potential. How will she stand her ground now? It is most likely that Sidero has already reach her full strength." MK said, getting worried of her friend. Charlie placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "The curse is already broken." Their attention snapped towards Ethan. "How can you say that?" Giselle asked him. "Alicia told me." He casually replied.

"Good. Then you can explain." Alec said. "Well that problem is, she didn't really fully explain things to me." Ethan replied. "OK..." Alec said. "So, Alec? Explain things, please." Alessandra said. "Alright. So since Alicia has broken the curse. She is strong enough to defeat Sidero." Alec started, "And that means that we have a strong chance of winning this war without losing anyone's lives. Hopefully." Alec finished.

"So that plan is distract all of the magic users, the four elemental magic users will take down Diablos and Alicia will defeat Sidero." Alessandra stated. "But," Lance started as both teachers looked at him curiously, "Diablos is already dead. So this plan doesn't quiet make sense anymore." Lance said. "He's dead?" Both teachers asked in surprise. "Yes. Alicia told us that the, monster, that attacked us two weeks ago killed him." Lance explained.

"I see. I guess the four of you elemental magic users can assist Alicia in weakening Sidero. In that way it will be easier to take her down." Alec said. "Alright. This is going to be interesting." Ethan stated. The other students cheered in agreement. 'Good. Let's just hope that your sister doesn't go sulking because she isn't here to hear your battle plan.' Alec's magic spirit told him in his mind. 'Trust me, Traxion, she won't. And she should also know to wear her proper school uniform instead of another purple colored outfit.' Alec replied to his magic spirit as he remembers what his sister was wearing this morning.

Flashback!ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

"Why are you wearing that?" Alec asked Alicia while looking at her clothes. Not that it looks impropriate or something. It's just that she's not wearing the prescribed uniform. "What's wrong with my clothes?" Alicia asked as she looked down at her clothes.

(A/N: The picture in the media.)

"You are a student, Alicia. Not a visitor. Wear your proper uniform." Alec scolded her. "I can wear whatever I want Alec." Alicia pouted. "You're still a student." Alec told her. "Well...I'm skipping school today." Alicia said. "Why?" Alec questioned her. "For 'something'." Alec raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway, bye big brother!" Alicia ran off before Alec could say another word. "Where in heavens is the going this time?" Alec asked himself. Then he sighed heavily before walking towards his classroom.

End of Flashback...( ̄へ ̄)

WITH ALICIA!(⌒▽⌒)

"So what else can you tell me about Thanos?" Alicia asked. Then voice replied, "Thanos is very cunning and stealthy. He kills many of his enemies one by one. No one ever notices his presence when he eliminates them. So you mustn't let your guard down. You can sense his presence. Since you have the scars of death, you will feel what you have felt after your fight with that Serena girl." Alicia sighed heavily. "So I will feel unbearable pain whenever I sense his presence." Alicia said.

"Yes. But I must warn you." Alicia paid attention to the voice. "If you ever have an injury or illnesses that can in danger your life, the scars of death will give you unbearable pain that will cause your death." The voice told her. Alicia looked down on the ground. "I understand." Then she looked up. "I will end all of this. I promise, Chrona."

•••

"Mistress Sidero?" Sidero eyed the boy before turning her attention back to the window. "What?" Sidero snapped. "The other are asking, when are we going to attack. Black Magic Academy is off guard. We can easily defeat them!" The boy told her. "No." Sidero stated, "My plan is not to attack them off guard. I want to attack them when they know we're coming. And with the thought of them thinking that they have a chance against us, will be satisfying as we eradicate their entire school and everyone. Including their allies around the world." Sidero said.

"But—" The boy is silenced by Sidero as she suddenly appeared in front of him, chocking him. "Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear. Boy?" Sidero asked him sternly. He struggled as he nodded his head. "Good." Sidero dropped him before walking back to the window. The boy rushed out of their former headmaster's office. Sidero then smirked.

"Everything is going according to your plan, master."

To be continued...

Sorry for not updating for so long, guys! Sorry if it's really short. Since our Science Investigatory Project chapter 4 is due on Monday and we have a lot of science work and our club is going to facilitate English week in my our school, I guess I will be not updating quite often as I hoped.

Since I'm going to be in 11th grade soon, I really have to think of a course to take, since I've already chose Humanities and Social Science strand for eleventh grade, I will also be looking for a school that I'll be going to next school year. I'll try my best to update soon and to finish this book.

With greatest apologies,
@trishtan826