No relation to the story and its not an update

🎆Alicia

I am running...

I'm running to MK to tell her about something horrible...

I hurriedly ran straight towards the fun room that my parents made for me and MK.

When I finally arrived to the fun room, I saw MK doing a little tower out of playing cards.

"MK!!!!!! SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPEN TO HER!!!!!!!!" I yelled at MK really urgently.

"What happened to her?! Matte! Who the @&$# is her?!" MK asked really confused and worried.

"Its......

....

.

.......

........

......

....JUVIA! JUVIA SACRIFICED HER LIFE FOR GRAY AND NOW SHE'S DEAD AND THE GRUVIA SHIP HAS SANK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed really depressed that I'm crying so hard while telling MK.

"WHAT?! JUVIA IS DEAD?! SO THAT MEAN GRUVIA IS ALSO DEAD!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" MK replied while crying as hard as I am.

"WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Me and MK hugged each other as we cry for our sunken ship.

In the distance from a tall tree, Blair stared the weirdly.

They cried over a death of a fictional character.

Just because one of their OTP ship just sank.

"They really are weird. And mad."

Sorry guys. This really isn't a chapter. I just wanted to update something so I can tell you why I didn't updated about this story. I am so busy with school and my grandmother's burial was yesterday so sorry I didn't updated.