Chapter 55: The Performance

For those who are planning to skip my Author's note, don't skip this! So I didn't update for so long since there was the performance task, exams, and now another exam, intramurals, speech choir, assignments, grades, my coughs, etc.

So that's all the reasons why I updated. And me and my family went on a trip and I'm typing this author's note at 4:39 am in the morning as I eat breakfast before we go back to driving to that place. And I'm so tired. So please understand why I didn't update. I just couldn't think of anything other than my grades, especially math. I got 76. Which is close to not passing. And I also go a major writer's block. So I hope that you will enjoy this chapter even though it's short.

🎨Saghi

2nd Day of Practices

Today me and the others are trying our best to practice for the upcoming musical and Alicia is being a total workaholic who always push us to do things as fast as we could. And its really tiring especially when she started acting like a perfectionist. I am playing as Theodosia #2 and Sachi is apart of the female choir and is helping with the props. This is really confusing.

How does this help Aisha's relationship with Lance? How is this going to work? Alicia is so confusing! "Okay! Let's all get a move on! We only have four more days until the performance and I don't want any of you making a fool out of ourselves!" Alicia exclaims. Why is she taking this musical so seriously?! We were supposed to bring Lance and Aisha together but Lance and Aisha can't even look at each other in the eye because of this musical!

"You okay Saghi?" I heard Ryan ask me, bringing me out of my trance. "No." I pouted. Ryan chuckled at my actions before patting me on my head. "Whatever your problem is, it will be fine. God didn't gave a us a problem that we can't solve." Ryan said. "Since when were you so religious, Ryan?" I asked, mockingly. "Since I chose to be religious." Ryan replied dramatically.

"Aww....That's so sweet! But enough lovey doveying! Get your cute little asses back to work!" We jumped in surprise when we heard Alicia speak from behind the two of us. "A-alicia!" I stuttered, blushing like an idiot. "Y-yeah! Let's g-get back to w-work!" Ryan stuttered before running off. I could've sworn I saw his cheeks turn bright pink.

"Ooohhhh.......My little baby Saghi is in looooovvvveeee!" Alicia purred. "N-no I'm not!" I stuttered. "Mhm.....Your blush and stuttering doesn't actually supports your answer." Alicia smirked. "A-aren't you supposed to direct this musical! You should also get back to work!" I said, changing the subject. "You can't change the subject on me Saghi. I'm the Devil Matchmaker here in the academy. Even though no one knows about that but you and the other people I told, you know my role model is Mirajane!" Alicia said.

"Whatever..." I muttered before walking away from Alicia. And for the rest of the day, aka the practice, Alicia bugged me with my little conversation with Ryan. Even before I went to sleep. She's so weird.

••••••

📖Reader

3rd Day of Practices

"Stay aliiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeee! Stay aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee!" Aisha's eyes snapped open when she heard Alicia's voice sing a song on her ear early in the morning. "Would you mind, Alicia!" Aisha yells at Alicia, but ends up facing a recorder with a note under it. Aisha picked it up out of annoyance before reading:

aιѕнa,

мe and тнe gιrlѕ are нeadιng тo тнe тнeaтer  ro. we wιll waιт ғor yoυ тнere. ι leғт тнιѕ recorder and noтe тo тell yoυ тнaт we already leғт. ѕo good мornιng!