Chapter 69: Alicia is a Mess

🥓MK

I was having a peaceful time after the magic history pop quiz until they showed up. This supposed to be peaceful time for me has gone down hill. That's not all, they also found out that I can spirit fuse!

"Can you really spirit fuse!?"

"Show us!"

"Tell me how!?"

"You can't hide it!"

"Tell us!"

"MK, is it true?"

"MK, please..." Charlie caught me off guard. How can I not tell him? Somehow he managed to get me to fall for him after months of helping me study and other stuff. He's such a shy and kind boy. How can I not start to fall for him in just a short amount of time?

"Yes. I can spirit fuse." I replied. Then they all praised and gush over the information that they had received. Then I decided to ask, "How did you guys know I can spirit fuse?" I can see them all flinch. "Alicia told us, M." Charlie said. "What?"

••••••••••

🍕Alicia

Ugh. This is getting ridiculous! After class, every person I try to talk to ignores me. Even my friends! I also wanted to ask them if we had any assignments that I had forgotten but they won't even listen to me! I grumbled and dragged myself to my dorm room. When I got there, I immediately flopped down my bed. Burying my head on my pillow.

'Don't be so over dramatic, brat!' Shadow told me. I just pouted in response. 'You know that she will just ignore you, right, Shadow?' Radiance said. I just sighed heavily before pulling my phone out of my pocket. Might as well watched the videos I saved on my phone. To be honest, there's a new addicting show that I've been watching just recently and MK doesn't know about it, of course.

It is apparently now approaching its final season and I just finished watching the first seasons of the show and I'm in love and obsessed with it. But quiznak! There are too many toxic fans! What hell has the world fall into!? (T^T)

So I played the first episode of VLD aka Voltron Legendary Defender. I've already watched it for like fifteen times and it has never gotten old for me. Cause damn! Shiro is definitely space daddy, Allura is a totally strict and secretly a childish mom, Pidge is my spirit animal, Hunk is a beautiful cinnamon roll, Keith is my emo role model, Lance is the older brother that I want but can never have and I stan him, and Coran is my favorite space uncle!

Gosh I'm obsessed with Klance! The colour blue and red will never be the same ever again! And even if KLANCE doesn't become canon in the final season.....GLOB DANGIT DREAMWORKS! At least make them bffs! And if Klance does become canon, I'd cry like there's no tomorrow and skip my classes as I rewatch the entire series again!

So I'll just skip the rest of my classes and watch a couple episodes.....

•••••••

🥓MK

🕰Time Skip: Dinner Time

"Have you guys seen Alicia?" I asked, sitting down with KM, Aisha, Saghi, and Sachi. "Nope." The twins replied. "I haven't seen her even after class." Aisha said. "It seems that she has cut classes." KM stated. "She would never do that. That's very unlike her. I should know, I'm her BFF. Even though she broke our girl code by telling people that I can spirit fuse." I said.

"Yes. That. Why didn't you tell me?" KM asked. The girls looked at me for an explanation as well. I sighed heavily in defeat. "My spirit fusion is...unstable. I have this weird craving for blood, like a vampire. So, I got scared of my spirit fusion form and I swore to never try to do it ever again. Since I don't know what I'll do if I spirit fuse." I explained.

"We understand." The Saghi said with a warm smile. The others did this as well. "Thank you." I said to them with a smile. We continued to eat as the cafeteria became more noisy as the other students arrived from their final classes. Then the cafeteria doors slammed open. Then there was silence. The five of us flinched and turned to see who silenced the entire school.

Then we gasps. "Alicia!?" Aisha exclaimed. I mean who wouldn't!? We were worried about her since she disappeared from classes, as what Aisha said, and then she's suddenly here! And that's not all, she's a mess. Her uniform is wrinkled, her face is tear stained, her eyes are bloodshot like she's been crying for hours, her hair is sticking out and it looks like a rats nest, and she had a huge frown on her face.

She walked towards us, looking like a poor girl who just broke down after a heartbreak. There were also whispers all around us. Most asking what happened to Alicia and some saying that she looked like shit. And I agree on every question they were whispering.

When she got to our table, she plopped down on a seat next to mine. We were silent for a while before KM asked, "What happened to you? You looked like a poor heartbroken girl."

Alicia sniffled. "I don't have a heart to be broken anymore. I was healing after Hamilton and Heathers, but...my heart got burned and crushed. Like the castle of lions when it was destroyed." Alicia said. "What?" Aisha and the twins asked. "Huh? Castle of lions?" I asked, then it hit me. Oh my Alfor! I tried so hard to leave the fandom when it started getting toxic and I succeeded. I thought that I made sure Alicia never gets hooked with Voltron but it looks like I failed.

My sister, Aisha and the twins looked at each other before they looked back at Alicia. "Licia? Did you, I don't know, watch VLD?" I asked. Alicia snapped her attention towards me in shock. "You know VLD?" She asked in a quiet voice. "Yup. I was a fan. But I left the fandom when it started getting toxic and I can't peacefully enjoy that show." I said.

Alicia smiled before tears started to fall from her eyes. "Oh my Alfor! Alicia, please don't cry!" I exclaimed as her lips started to quiver. "King Alfor is gone and space mom is sad. And the castle of lions is gone and space uncle is sad." Alicia choked out. What?

"What?" I asked. "In season six, Lance most likely died during the first episode and the castle of lions got destroyed and Keith met his mom and he now has a space doggy." Alicia replied while tears stream down her face. "OMG! What!?" I asked. "Season seven broke me." Alicia smiled bitterly.

"How!?" I asked, getting curious. After I stopped watching I just completely ignore any news relating Voltron. And finding out about all these things from Alicia is just too much. "Space dad is gay and his boyfriend died. They did space dad dirty."

"QUIZNAK WHAT!?"

To be continued...

So....yeah....I found time to update this chapter that is in my story draft for a little while...

And yes... I'm into Voltron now...and trust me, this story is still on hold since being eleventh grade in the Philippines means that you're gonna be packed with projects, school works, tests, exams and other stuff. I'm focusing more on my studies since I'm pretty bad at calculus. Yeah...I'm gonna fail the first semester. It would take a miracle for me to actually get a passing grade.

So, thanks for your continuous support on my book. I'll try my best to actually edit this book so that it won't just be full of filler chapters. 😂

So, @trishtan826 signing out!