Happy Anniversary!

Three years have passed since that day. It's Olivia and Elliot's three year anniversary. Olivia is always scared to leave the kids, mainly because of Dylan's condition, but Elliot convinced her that everything would be fine, that they needed to relax and have time to themselves for once. The kids are staying at their grandma Bernie's house. She's getting up there in age, but is healthy as a horse and loves being with her grandbabies!

Olivia and Elliot decided to stay in. Eliot really wanted to take her out, but she insisted that they stay home. She's pretty self-conscious, believe it or not, and really just wanted to be with her husband. She doesn't care about the fancy things he could do for her, though she loves it when he does, and wants more than anything to have him with her. So, Elliot made them both steak for dinner and accompanied it with Olivia's favorite red wine. It was nice just having the two of them alone without the kids for a night.

Olivia stood at the sink, washing their dishes, when she felt a set of arms wrap around her waist. "Hey," she whispers with a smile.

"Hey," Elliot says in the sam tone before kissing her shoulder. "Don't you think those can wait until tomorrow?"

"Maybe, but-" she was cut off when he began kissing her neck. The glass that was in her hand fell back into the soapy water. "El..we uh.."

He pushed all of her hair to one side to make her neck more accessible. "We what?" They hadn't had sex in almost two months-yes, two months, s what better time to do it than now? 

She managed to get a towel to dry her hands before turning around, facing him. "Nothing." Elliot cups her face in his hands and kisses her. Their tongues fought for dominance as they breathed heavily into each other's mouths. 

Elliot trailed his hands down her sides until he reached the bottom of her t-shirt. He broke the kiss momentarily for the sole purpose of getting that pesky thing over her head and then pulling her pants down to the floor. He lifted one of her legs so it was around his waist and no sooner than he did, she jumped up and did the same with the other. 

What is Elliot going to do with himself? He's got the most beautiful woman in the world all to himself tonight with absolutely no distractions.

Olivia ran her fingers through his short hair and tugged slightly as she crammed her lips back into his. "Your mouth tastes like steak," she giggles.

"And yours tastes like wine." That's one of the many things he loves about her. The way she tastes, and boy does she taste amazing! He carried her up the staircase and to their bedroom. He's a strong man, but she is also not that heavy as she has lost weight since she had their daughter.

Elliot laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing the swell of her breasts. Olivia pushed him off so she could take off her bra and toss it to the floor. Elliot took her hardened nipple into his mouth and it was so warm on her skin. Olivia held his head down, pulling it down, actually, as he kneaded at her other breast.

*******

At Bernie's place, she was getting some late night snacks for the kids, even though Olivia specifically said that those weren't allowed. Bernie makes the best chocolate fudge cake. Eli had requested it by name and she was more than happy to give them some. "Don't tell your mom!"

"I would never!" Eli says sarcastically. Now that he's ten, he's gotten a lot smarter and knows how to get what he wants, though it only works with his grandmother.

"Mhm. That's why your mom chewed me out last week over the ice cream?"

I didn't snitch, it was Dylan!"

Dylan is now three years old and is as happy as can be. The amazing part is that she hasn't been injured once since she was an infant besides the minor cuts and bruises from playing. She does have separation anxiety, though. She clings to Olivia as if her life depended on it, so it's nice to know that the one person she feels comfortable with is Bernie. Eli knows this and tries to be helpful, but he doesn't really understand it all too well. He's grown out of calling her a baby  and such, though.