chapter 3

I woke up early in the morning. I am a morning person. My mom already started to prepare breakfast.

"Mom, whats for breakfast."

"Idli and sambar."

"Need any help?"

"Why dont you cut vegetables."

I picked up the vegetables for sambar and start cutting it

"Are you ok?" My mom asked.

"Hmm.... i dont know. I know you will only do whats best for me. But i am confused mom."

"Just meet this guy. I heard that he is nice, family oriented guy. There nothing wrong about meeting a person."

"Ya. Yesterday i told Nisha about this proposal."

"What did she say?"

"She told me to meet this guy. Then decide whether marry him or not."

"See. Nothing is wrong with that."

"Mmm...." i nodded.

After breakfast dad went to office and Arun went to college. Varun and his family will be coming on sunday. That is tomarrow. What will i wear? Uh... i am really bad at choosing dress. I really need some fashion advise. Nisha is the only one came to my mind. I decided text her.

Hey r u free in the evening

I pressed the send button and waited for her reply.

Beep... i looked at the phone. But its not her replay. Its a message about my phone bill.

After about 30 minutes i got her replay.

Sorry.. just saw ur msg. Need any help?

Ya. I dont know what to wear for 2marrow. Can u come over & give some fasion advise

Sure. I will be there at 4 pm

Love you....

What can i say. Am irresistable.  She replied with a winky face emoji.

She came by at my home around 4 pm. After a small talk with my mom we went to my room.

"So anything specific in your mind? Like saree or salwar."

"Salwar? I think i am comfortable with that."

"Ok. Wear whatever you are comfortable with."

"How about this?" I showed her my red salwar with yellow pants and shawl.

"No. I dont like it. How about this?" She picked pink salwar from my wardrobe.

"Its one of my favorite dresses."

"Then its fixed. This is the dress. So are you nervous about tommarrow?"

"Ya. I dont know what to do or what to talk. What if i do some thing stupid?"

"Dont worry. You will be fine."

"Lets hope for best."

After saying good bye to my parents she went her home.  Tomarrow is the day i am going to meet Varun. The decision i am going to take tommarrow will change my life.

Thanks for reading. If you like my story please vote.