Chapter 7 Getting Back Home

It's been maybe two weeks since I came here to save Edward, then got forced to stay here and I've tried many different times to escape but I kept getting captured again. Demetri try's to get me to talk to him but I refuse to talk to anyone, I won't even eat because I don't want to be here, I know that what I'm doing is hurting Demetri but I half to leave before it's too late. "Katherine please talk to me" I stay silent, all I want is to go home and be with my friends and my family yes I see the pack as my family. Demetri kept trying to get me to talk to him but I keep my silence and just look out the window at the people bellow "please Katherine talk to me or at least eat something." I still stay silent. When Demetri was gone for missions someone would watch me to make sure I didn't try to escape not like I would try to escape yet. Slowly I've started to talk to Demetri and also started to love him, I don't know why but I feel like I might have a child with him but don't know when. One night me and Demetri had sex and the next day when he was in the thrown room I made my move and escaped, got on a plane, got to Seattle, and drove home only to see the Cullen's & the pack waiting for me I smiled and ran at them, then I hugged all of them but punch Edward. I felt so much better after that, I could see jack laugh in the corner of my eyes "so a new born army is after Bella, interesting but I won't fight the valtori will come and if they see me they'll take me back with them and lock me up with no windows and a door only they can lock and unlock." I saw they understood and didn't ask. But they noticed I had a little girl with me and I told them who she was and why I have her. Her name is Lilly, she is now my daughter that I have sworn to protect and love but I knew that I was pregnant with Demetri's baby but said nothing about it to anyone.