Chapter 10 The Fight with the wolf pack

The human blood supply was down to one blood bag and Bella needed more of them or something bad would happen. Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett went to get more blood bags but Sam's pack almost got them, I was relieved that they made it across I watched as Bella was picking baby names for the baby it was cute to me but I was sad that I would probably be taken back to the Voltori and locked away forever but I won't let that happen to me or Lilly who was asleep on the couch. When I herd Bella scream I knew that the baby was coming, I was making sure Bella and her baby were ok she passed out every so often. After awhile a baby girl was born Renesmee I saw how happy Bella and Edward were until Bella became unresponsive to any of us. I left the room with Renesmee to clean her up and feed her, then rose came in and wanted to hold her I was worried at first but let her hold Renesmee then I sensed Jake and knew what he was going to do till he locked eyes with Renesmee then everything was fine. Then Edward came in the room the wolfs were coming to kill Renesmee and Edward was not happy that Jake imprinted on Renesmee so he through Jake at the wall and went outside to fight the wolfs, I was newteral so I stayed inside sitting by Bella's body until everything was peaceful. That's when I knew the fight was done they could not hurt Renesmee, every thing is now at piece.