Chapter 20 Touring Around Volterra

The next morning I got dressed in pink because I knew it would annoy Aro. We all ate breakfast and went to tour around some of Volterra today so we had something to do. It was really fun touring around some of Volterra because we looked at everything and even took pictures to remember this time we were here. When it started to get dark that's when we went back to the hotel to relax and watch a movie. Then a knock was herd, I got up and answered it to fined Felix standing there "Felix why are you here" "Aro asked me to come get you" "why did Aro ask you to come get me" "I don't know he just said go get Katherine" "ok I'm coming hold on." I told the kids I'd be back and to stay alert just in case something happens. I went with Felix to the throne room to see every high up guard member in here. "Welcome Katherine I'm happy you could come" "is there a reason you sent for me Aro" "aw yes we are going to hold a ball to introduce you as my daughter" "no I will not allow that I have more to loose then you. I have my family to think of and I will not let there life be put in danger." After what I said I left to go back to the hotel room. The next day we toured around the outside of Volterra and had fun running around the field and having a picnic to enjoy the weather. I was having some quite time before I was interrupted by a knock at the door, I got up to find Felix at the door. He told me Aro needed to speak with me so I went talked to Aro it didn't end well, I left the throne room and got everyone ready for our flight back to la push Washington.