Chapter 23 helping Ruby get better

It's been a few weeks since Demitri came back home and it's been nice having him back but I think us going all night the day he came back got a lot of complaints from the whole house because we were really loud. Once everything calmed down I started to worry about Ruby so I called Carlisle to come and take a look at her to see if she's ok. After he got done examining her he told me she is very sick with a rare decease that there is no cure to that if she gets better it will be a miracle. I asked how long had she been sick he said she's had it ever since she stopped aging and that she's been hiding it so I don't worry. I thanked him and said good bye, after he left I went to the couch where she was laying down and asked her why she never told me "I couldn't tell you because you were so happy to see me and wanted to spend the time she has left with me and our little family I hugged her and said that I'd try to help her get better and give her the best time each day to have her happy. I started to make different medications for her to see if any of them will work as I'm making dinner I here a knock at the front door I answer it to find Paul there looking nervous about something. So I let him in to see what he was so nervous about we talked and I found out that Paul's ancestor was the one who impregnated me with Ruby so Paul is related to Ruby by blood which is very interesting but he still looked nervous so I asked him what was wrong he told me that he knew of a way to save Ruby but she would half to give up somethings she holds very dear to her heart. After that he left I went over to Ruby and asked her if she knew this whole time there was a way to cure her. She said yes then explained why she didn't tell me I understood why but I told her I won't give up till I get her to feel better. I tried many different medications but none worked so I kept trying until I thought of one medication so I started to make it then I added the last ingredient which was some of my blood. When I gave it to her I could tell she was getting better so I made more and I was happy that I had more blood then any normal human. Come to find out my blood was what was missing from the medications now all I half to do is put a few drops of my blood in the mixture. I don't tell Ruby or anyone else because I want Ruby to get better I want to see her smile again like she used too. Once she's better I tell her to take them every day but I made them so she can just drink it like tea that way it's easier for her to take it.