Chapter 26 the ball

It's been stressful since the wedding Alice found out about the ball 2 months after the wedding and so dragged me to go fine a good dress for the ball. We spent all day at the mall and found the dresses I went home and hid my dress from Demitri so he wouldn't see it till the ball. All my kids have the dresses and tuxedos ready for the ball in 2 weeks so we are all packing getting ready to leave to go to Volterra
Italy to go to the ball in the Volturi castle. I have a bad feeling Aro is going to do something that will make me angry. We only packed for one day in Volterra because I knew something was going to go down at the ball. As we were leaving for the airport I had a vision of a terrible war that was to come I knew the out come but I just hope it won't happen. We were on our way to the Volturi castle after we got off the plane but I decided to get a hotel room instead of staying in a room at the Volturi castle. The ball was tomorrow night so I went around Volterra to see the different shops and sights it was very beautiful so nice and peaceful before I sensed Jane, Alec, Felix,and Demetri watching me from the shadows it was really annoying so I disappeared from sight it was funny to here them freak out about were I was. Tonight was the Volturi ball and it was nice people dancing, drinking, and talking to each other so far nothing bad happened it's was nice to dance with Demitri and then Felix it was funny to hear about Demitri and Felix before I ever came around. Then Aro asked me to stand next to him so I sood next to him and then he asked for everyone's attention "I thank you all for coming and many of you are wondering why we are have this ball. Well the is a celebration to crown my daughter Katherine princess of the Volturi" my eyes widened when I herd these words Aro placed the crown on my head I didn't know what to do so I curtsied to everyone then everyone applauded. I danced with Aro, Markus, Caius, Alec, Felix, and Demitri once I was done dancing with almost everyone that asked I went to the balcony for some air it figures that he would do something like this to me after I told him not to he has now put my family and loved ones in danger of getting killed by those who hate the Volturi so I did the only thing I could do I got my kids and we all left for la push Washington to get home to were I could protect my kids and think of a plan.