Chapter 28 Speaking with the Volturi

We were getting ready to head towards Volterra Italy to speak with the Volturi about them stepping down but I knew they wouldn't step down with out a fight but I had to try. We started to head towards the Volturi castle with out any humans noticing us as we make our way to the throne room some guards try to stop us but they failed in that they were stripped of all there senses by me. We continued our way to the throne room once we made it I pushed the doors open to be faced with all of the Volturi standing against the walls they all hissed at the creatures that are with me like the werewolfs and any other that was there enemy but I hissed back at them. "Aw so Katherine has finally come to us but not how I hoped" "Aro it is time for you, Marcus, and Caius to step down from the thrones because you are no longer ruling over the vampires or supernatural beings. But I give you the choice step down and stay as a coven in Italy, if you don't then you have called for a war that you will loose because it's your coven against every supernatural being and no vampire out of the Volturi will help you." "Why should we listen to you your nothing but a weak vampire" " that's were your wrong Caius I'm more powerful then any vampire that's ever existed if I wanted to I could end all of the supernatural beings to were none of use existed any more. So what is your choice" "would you really go to war to were you would loose Demitri and everyone that you care about here." "Yes if it means everyone is at piece I would give up everything for piece no matter the cost. I'll give you a week to decide what you want to do." After I said that we left and we went to our hotel room that everyone shared. We toured around Volterra for a week then went back to the Volturi to see what they've decided. Once in the room I could tell it was war that they've decided "So you choose war over piece then so be it but first I'll end Chelsea's life so you have no way the try and change people's loyalties anymore and break her spell on all who have had there loyalties changed." After i ended her life we left to get ready for war.