Chapter 15 The red coats are coming

As the night went on we all had a bomb fire before the morning of the fight. We all sat around the fire telling war story's some of us told our life story's. I told my story to all of them and watched how there faces change and how judgmental they became of me then show compassion at the end that's when I went to my tent with my baby's in it all happy and warm in there fluffy blanket bed. I don't know what I would do if I never met all the people who are my friends and family or if I never met the Cullen's. As I lay down next to my baby's I think of what will happen if this doesn't work, what will happen if I have to erase all of the Volturi's memories of Renesmee and of ever finding me. I hope I can help keep peace in this place tomorrow and that I will keep Demetri here with me so he can watch our baby's grow up. As I got dressed into the outfit Jacob gave me yesterday I thought my plan over and over to make sure that I keep everyone safe. As me and lily stand on Bella's left side behind Renesmee we both held one of my baby's we waited for the Volturi to arrive, I herd my son starting to get fussy because he wasn't next to his sister so I took him and put him in to baby carrier I had around me right next to his sister and he settled down next to her, I smiled at how close they were with each other. As more time passed I herd Garret say "the red coats are coming the red coats are coming" that's when I knew I half to face him and the rest of the Volturi.