Chapter 5 Time

It's been years since I started living with the quileute many things have happened a group of vampire but known as the cold one by the quileute were found hunting on our land but we made a treaty with them stating if they stay off quileute lands then we won't harm them or expose them. I became friends with them because they seemed like good people who drank animal blood like I did, as more years past I stayed the same while the people who I cared about grew old and died it is the curse I bare but I love to see how we all have changed we became modern but still kept to our traditions, culture, and beliefs. I live on the quileute reservation known as la push where I have lived for many years I've helped the new shape shifters with copping with there new life as a protector of la push and sometimes forks from vampires and anything that threatens the peace in la push or forks. The wolf I named spirit died many years ago so I lost a dear friend long ago. As the years pass I became close to all the family that have the shape shifting Jean in them but there are some that don't ever change but they still have the Wolf Jean in them. I have raised some people when they had no where to go or live I never turned them away they were like family to me. "Carlisle why have you asked me here when I'm trying to stay away from any vampire that will put me in danger of being found by him." "I'm sorry Katherine but I need to ask you for your help." "What's wrong Carlisle. What's happen to were you need to ask me for help." "It looks like Edward has found his mate and I need you to watch over her. Her names Isabella." "Alright Carlisle I'll watch over her but don't forget that I have the pack I half to help with new shape shifters." After that I went back home but I knew that my time is almost up because I know there going to look for me I just half to keep a low profile.