Chapter 27 The War has begun

Once there I told the pack what happened and what is to come of the choice Aro has made. After I left Sam's I went home cut my hair short then dyed the tips of my hair red I was preparing for a war that would put all I love in danger I will not help the Volturi I will stay and fight to protect my family and la push from those who would do use harm. We have made an exception in the treaty with the Cullen's that they can come on our land till this war is done and we could shift on there land if needed. Things have been getting worse we've been getting attacked more then anyone wants to be and more quileute's have been shifting because of how many vampire attacks we've had. I feel bad because it seems that this is all my fault but mostly the Volturi's for what they did I haven't seen or spoken to Demitri since the ball but I don't care I'm not helping the Volturi they started this war by telling everyone who I was and making me the princess. I have no other choice but to ask all of the people that are attacking me to sign a treaty with me. I got everyone together in an open field to talk once everyone except the Volturi were there I started to talk and discuss my terms with them and theirs with me we agreed to them each supernatural would have someone to rule them and one to speak for them in meetings when they are called and needed everyone said I should rule the vampires and my eldest to speak for the vampires we agreed. But now it was getting near time for me to go to the Volturi and talk to them about this but I know this is not going to end well. I knew that there was going to be a fight so I asked one of each supernatural being to come with me to speak to the Volturi.