Chapter 21 Beach Fun

It's been a week since we got back home and I'm happy to be back I love my home in la push its were some of my other family is in forks is the rest of my other family. Aw it feels good to be sitting on the edge of a cliff that has water under it, I feel at peace right now till I here the pack coming this way. I laughed when Renesmee tackled me almost making me fall it's been so long since I've seen her and she's gotten big. She asked if I wanted to go to the beach tomorrow I said yes and asked who all was going she said the pack and there imprints. I told her I'd be bringing my little family too and to not tell anyone I was coming because I wanted to surprise them. The next day I went to the beach with my kids before anyone came, I took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my purple strapless bikini. I lay my towel down and lay on it while Ruby played with the baby's, Seth and Lilly cuddling on there towels. After a few minuets I could hear hoot and howls which meant they were hear so I just stayed on my towel. Till I herd growls so I got up and then herd a scream I look over and see my Ruby bleeding from her arm I got mad and ran over to her to protect her and the baby's. I look at the pack and growled at them because I was pissed off, Renesmee came up to me and touched my face to show me what happen. After seeing that i turned into a chipmunk and curled into a ball on my towel to upset to talk to anyone. Ruby came over to me and started to poke me till I looked at her. She told me she was fine she just needed to take it easy, I turned back to normal and went to bug the pack and meet the imprints. It was funny when I told them story's about everyone especially the embarrassing ones. We swam in the water, played, some games, and told story's it was fun and funny when we all jumped off the cliff into the water and had a bomb fire and I enjoyed everyone's company. After the bomb fire we all agreed to sleep on the beach then go back home it was perfect to be here with almost everyone I hold dear.