Chapter 22 surprise visit

It's been two weeks since we went to the beach and it's been so peaceful Seth seems to spend more time here then he does at home. I usually half to tell him to at least go home for awhile, it's been a long time since I've seen Demitri he never returned from Valtorra but I was still mad at him so I didn't mind at all. Ruby was happy to be back with me and I was happy to have my peeresses Ruby back it was funny how she loved playing with her siblings so much. I had just got the pack tattoo and loved it, I was making everyone something to eat when I herd a knock at the door I go to open it to see that it was Jake and Nessie so I let them in. We all take about random stuff and how much the pack is happy I came to the beach with them. After everyone including Jack and Nessie ate Lilly, Seth, Ruby and the twins went to the living room, Jack and Nessie talked to me for a little bit then left to go do something. I was cleaning up the the kitchen when I felt something strange like something was coming but I ignored it and finished cleaning up. I was in the living room with all my kids and Seth when I herd a knock at the door so I got up and answered it only to fined Demitri, Felix, Jane, Alec, and Elizabeth standing on my front porch. "How can I help you" "we're here to talk to you" I went out the door and closed it "what is it you need to discus with me" "Aro want you to come to the ball to celebrate Alec's and Elizabeth's anniversary" "no thank you I don't think Lilly will want to go so no" "she should know her place" "I know what you did to your own daughter Alec and I'm disappointed in you Elizabeth I raised you better have you really changed so much that your almost becoming like your father" "what are talking about you said you didn't know who my father was" "because I promised your mother I wouldn't tell you that your father is Caius" "what how do you know that" "because I was there when he raped her over and over when he left she was close to death so I healed her so she could live not knowing that she was pregnant with you" Elizabeth stayed quiet after that "now all of you leave I have nothing else to say to you" when I turned to go back inside Demitri grabbed my arm to stop me I could tell the rest of them left. "Katherine can I come in since I haven't been here for so long" "yes" was all I could say, I broke my promise to Isabelle that I would not tell Elizabeth who her father was I was ashamed of myself. We went in to see everyone was shocked at what I said about who Elizabeth's father was I could see Lilly in tears so I went over to her and hugged her telling her that I was sorry I didn't tell her because I knew she would be like this. After she calmed down I got up and went to the kitchen to get me a drink of animal blood so I could calm down from what I had done. I felt arms go around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder but I knew it was Demitri so I just stayed there drinking the last bit of my animal blood that I had in a bottle. "Demitri what are you doing" "hugging you from behind to comfort you" "I broke my promise to Isabelle I can't believe I told Elizabeth who her father is" "it's ok she had to fined out one day at least she knows now" "ya are you going to let go" "no I haven't been able to do this for almost a month so I'm not letting go" "but how are you going to hold the baby's if you don't let go" once I said that he let go but stayed close to me. We went into the living room to fined Ruby playing with the baby's like always, Lilly and Seth were watching tv so no one noticed we walked in till Demitria looked back and saw us and tried to get to us but was stuck. We walked over to them and play with them then Ruby got up and laid down on the second couch to get some rest I don't blame her she hasn't been getting much sleep lately. I was watching as Demitri was playing with the baby when I got a vision of most of the Volturi was killed and only a few survived I was hoping I'd never get that type of vision but it happened any way.