Chapter 19

Authors Note: I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LOOOOONG TIME. I had really bad writers block so that kinda sucked. ENJOY CHAPTER 19 MY LOVELIES. WARING: This is a REALLY short chapter, i just thought i should at least update a little so HERE IT IS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 19 

“Maddie.”

Pause.

Maddie.

Another pause.

“Madison Flores!”

What Simon!?” Simon narrows his eyes at me from across his desk as I sit uncomfortably in an arm chair.

“Are you even listening to me? You’re first single is coming out tomorrow and you’re not even paying attention!” He pauses. “Caitlyn’s paying attention.” I look to Caitlyn whose typing away on her IPhone smiling at the screen.

“Oh yeah, she’s really listening.” I roll my eyes and cup my chin with my hand, hunching over. His eyes land on Caitlyn.

“Caitlyn! Phone. Now.”

“But-”

“I said now.” She groans and sets her phone on his desk.

“Seriously? You guys are acting like children! Grow the hell up!” He yells. “Now, back to what I was saying-” I bolt up out of my chair and grab the trash can next to his desk and vomit into it. Once I’m done I sit back down.

“I’m listening.” I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, making it obvious that I’m mocking him. God, my mouth tastes so bad.

“Are you bloody kidding me?” He look at the trash can with disgust. He taps some numbers into his phone and calls someone to take his trash. Someone quickly comes in a few minutes after and takes the garbage can.

“Sorry I have a freaking fetus growing inside me. My bad.” I cross my legs. I hear Caitlyn giggle. His eyes narrow at her. She quickly looks down, ashamed.

“Go, both of you. I’ll take care of things. You’re single will be playing on the radio at 2:00 sharp tomorrow.” We nod and get up. “And Maddie?” I look to him. “Be careful, please.” I nod and walk out of his office with so many things running through my head.

“Nice comeback, by the way.” Caitlyn smiles at me in the van as Mercedes takes us back to my apartment.         

“Right? I came up with that one like that.” I snap my fingers and laugh. Caitlyn does the same.

“So… what are you gonna do about- y’know...” She asks, turning serious.

“I think I’m falling more and more in love with this thing growing in inside me y’know?” I pause. “Kinda like that one time that you found a baby turtle named Gerry and you loved him so much but then your mom ran over it with her car… Somewhat like that, minus the car.” She giggles and I smile. The car comes to a stop.

                “Alright sweethearts, we’re here.” We step out of the van and step onto the concrete. “Are you guys alright by yourselves for a little bit? Terrance is at the grocery store.”

                “Yeah we’re alright.” She nods and drives away. Caitlyn and I make our way up main stairs  to my apartment.

                “Do you think anyone has noticed that I’m getting bigger?” I ask her as I unlock the door.