Chapter 3

Who do you think Simon is talking to on the phone? Guess in the comments! (:

-Madiemoo xoxox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

Walking into Syco Records was overwhelming.  I legit thought I was going to pass out.  Caitlyn walks next to me holding my hand, she’s so nervous she’s shaking like a leaf.  Mrs. Foxx walks on the other side of me. We are following this one chick that was sitting at the front desk. She’s taking us to Simon’s office. The woman stops at a large door with SIMON COWELL on it. She knocks. I hear a muffled voice and then she opens the door. Simon sits at his desk with the phone up to his ear. He motions us to come in a sit. There is only two chairs so Mrs. Foxx stands next to Caitlyn. I sit down and cross my legs. I smooth on my outfit. I’m wearing a white tank-top with a black blazer and dark skinny jeans. I look down at my army boots; they’re black with a couple of silver studs on the side. I take a deep breath.

                             “No. You are not dying your hair black, End of discussion.” Simon says into the phone as he rolls his eyes. “Just get here soon okay, the girls are here.” He pauses. “Alright. Okay. Yes. Bye.” He hangs up and runs his hand through his hair. “Sorry about that girls. How are you? How was the trip down here?”

                             “It was amazing, thank you so much for everything.” Mrs. Foxx replies. “I’m Janet, Caitlyn’s mom.” She puts her hand out for him to shake.

                             “It’s wonderful to finally meet you in person. There has been a lot of talk about these girls.” He shakes her hand and smiles at us. “Janet, would you mind if I talk to the girls alone for a while? My assistant will take you anywhere you want to go. Just for a couple hours.”

                             “Yeah, that’s fine.” She says with a huge grin on her face. She looks at us and then kisses us on our head as a dark skinned lady comes in to get her. She waves goodbye to us and closes the door. Simon turns his attention to Caitlyn and me.

                             “Alright, let’s get this show on the road.” He begins. “As you know the boys of One Direction showed me your videos and it was very impressing. How long have you two been singing on YouTube?”

                             “Since freshman year. We’ll be seniors this year.” I say. I look over at Caitlyn, she looks pale. I guess I’ll be doing the talking. “How did One Direction find us on YouTube?”

                             “They were probably looking up videos of themselves and saw a recommended video of you two.” He chuckles. “Speaking of those lads, they have been so excited to meet you. They keep on bugging the crap out of me.” He clears his throat. My eyes widen.

                             “We-We’re going t- to meet them?!” I lean forward. Oh my gosh. No way. He nods his head. Caitlyn starts to tap me on my arm over and over again. She’s about to explode. I grab her hand and squeeze.

                             “They should be here any-” He gets cut off by a loud noise outside the door. Caitlyn and I turn our bodies toward the door. We hear a loud crash. “That would be them.” He finishes. He gets out of his chair, walks toward the door, and opens it. I see five teenage boys throwing a vase back and forth like a football. It’s One Direction. Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson. I feel my heart race.. Caitlyn’s mouth is open in shock. Liam notices Simon standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and smacks Zayn in the arm. He smiles.