Chapter 15

Authors Note:

Hope you guys like it! ENJOY CHAPTER 15 MY LOVES! C:

-Madiemoo <3 <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

“Alright, I have another question.” Liam states as he takes a sip of his coffee. He crosses his legs on the wooden bench looking out toward the water. Liam invited me to for a day out, to get away from everything. So far, we’ve gotten coffee and relaxed at a place he calls ‘The Lot’. He knows everything that’s going on with me and Niall, and he’s nice enough to comfort me while Harry and Caitlyn go out on a date until tomorrow morning. I try hard not to think about what they will most likely do. Anyway, Liam and I are playing the question game, where we go back and forth asking questions.

“Okay.” I take a quick sip of my caramel coffee, letting the heat warm up my insides.

“Who do you miss the most from back home in Montana?”

“It’s Michigan Liam. I’m from Michigan.”

“That’s what I said.” I stare at him for a moment and then shake my head.

“My cousin.” I start to feel emotional thinking about him. I feel horrible that I haven’t talked to him for weeks. I’m such a horrible cousin.

“Really? What’s his name?” He sits up a bit repositioning himself.

“Drew.”

“Drew…?”

“Barns. Drew Barns. He’s one year older than me. You would hate him.” Liam raised an eyebrow and then purses his lips.

“How do you know that I would hate him?” He questions.

“He’s the total opposite of you. He’s immature, loud, rude, and sassy.”

“So? I can handle people like him. I mean, I deal with Lou.” He points out, throwing away his coffee in the garbage can behind him.

“Barley.” I mumble, taking one last sip of my coffee.

“What was that, love?”

“Oh nothing. Now could you be a doll and throw my cup away.” I hold out my cup to him. He looks at him and then makes eye contact with me.

“You did not just call me ‘doll’.”

“I did and I’m proud. Now take it, slave.” He chuckles, snatching the cup out of my hand and tossing it in the trash. “It’s my turn to ask a question.” He nods in agreement. “Do you have a special someone you would like to tell me about?” He smiles his half smile and runs his hands through his hair, blushing slightly.

“Well…” He starts.

“Oh my god! I was just kidding! You do have a special girl! Tell me, tell me, tell me!” I beg, leaning toward him with anticipation.

“Calm down! You don’t want to get your knickers in a bunch, love.” He joked, leaning back, getting himself cozy. “Yes, there is this one girl that I like a lot.”

“What’s her name?”

“Myla.” He smiles after he says her name.

“Are you guy’s friends?” He frowns, shaking his head.

“She’s works at a the music store downtown. I never really had a conversation with her before. I mean, she asked how I was doing one time, but that’s it. And, she didn’t seem fazed that I’m Liam Payne from One Direction. I think she doesn’t have a clue of how famous I am… Which is why I like her so much.” I stare at him confused.