Chapter 2

City and Colour video on the side! Sleeping Sickness!!! I love that song!

Anywayyy, enjoy chapter two!!!!

-Madiemoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

It’s been a couple days since we talked to Simon Cowell about coming to London. At this very moment we are at the airport to head Great Britain. It’s 2 in the morning in Michigan, where we live, so I’m really crabby and tired. Caitlyn on the other hand, is acting like she’s on freaking drugs and is jumping and screaming all over the place. Multiple times her mother had to tell her to calm down and to shut up, until the point Mrs. Foxx had to give Caitlyn some medicine to make her sleep for a LONG time. Thank god she did, at one point I was seriously thinking about bitch slapping that girl. I was not in the mood to deal with her. As we started to go through security, Caitlyn was starting to calm down and get drowsy. Mrs. Foxx seemed to be less stressed. I feel bad for her, I mean god knows what’s it like to deal with two 17 year old teenagers in an airport.

            We finally board the plane in FIRST CLASS (Thank you Simon Cowell) and take our seats. Caitlyn sits on my right, she falls dead asleep right when she sits down. Her mom takes the seat next to mine on my left and immediately puts her earplugs and her sleep mask on her eyes. I feel the plane take off into the air as I watch through the circular window next to Caitlyn. I take a deep breath.  I can’t believe we’re going to London to meet Simon Cowell. It hasn’t really hit me yet. I haven’t freaked out like Caitlyn did when we first found out. I wait until the light goes on to approve the usage of laptops and then take out mine and log onto twitter. I have over 300,000 followers.

@Madison_Florez: Can’t believe we’re going to be meeting Simon Cowell. On the plane with @CaitlynFoxx_2 and her momma! Thank you for making this happen you guys!! #dreamscomingtrue

I look through my home page for a few minutes until I get like 100 notifications of people re-tweeting, favoriting, and commenting. As I continue to go through my home page I see a tweet from Liam Payne that catches my eye.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Nothin’ better than a day with the lads. Can’t wait to meet these girls! Sitting in the van with @NiallOfficial #pumped

My heart stops. No. Is he talking about...us? No way. Probably just a coininsidence. I go past that and then I see ANOTHER tweet that catches my eye. It’s Louis Tomlinson.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Brunette! No red head! No Brunette. Haha gotta love my Hazza!! @Harry_Styles

A quick reply come after.

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson Definitely the redhead. @zaynmalik agrees with me! #dontmessboobear

And then another reply…

@NiallOfficial: Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles ‘na the brunette is pree’ hot. I like mi brunettes.

Redhead? Brunette? They’re probably talking about the models in the Victoria Secret catalog. I log off and put my laptop back in its case. I put my headphones in and turn on my music. I need something that will put me to sleep for a while. I turn on City in Colour and close my eyes. I fall into a deep sleep

**7 hours later**

            “We have safely arrived to our destination, London, Great Britain. Thank you for choosing our airlines and enjoy your stay.” I hear the lady say on the intercom. I open my eyes. Caitlyn is just waking up, so is her mom. She stretches and looks at me with her tired eyes. She smiles.

“Good morning princess.” I say in a really creepy high-pitched voice and my eyes crossed.

 She giggles. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see her mom standing up with her carry-on bag over her shoulder. Caitlyn and I get up and grab our carry-on bags, we head down the aisle and out the plane doors.  The brightness of the sun blurs my vision for a moment. Once it goes away I notice a limo waiting for US. My mouth drops open. I hear Caitlyn start to scream and jump up and down like a retard. I start to laugh and her mom joins me.

“No. Freaking. Way.” I say as we approach the limo. A man in all black and glasses opens the door for us. Mrs. Foxx goes in first all giddy, Caitlyn goes after and then me. Inside is awesome. It has a flat-screen T.V. and a cooler full of beer, champagne, pop, and water bottles. Mrs. Foxx grabs a beer from the cooler. Caitlyn takes a diet coke out and I grab a water bottle. Voss…Fancy. I bounce in my seat looking around the Limo. I hear a thud in the back as the man puts our luggage in the trunk. I hop over to Caitlyn and shake her, making her spill her a bit of her pop on her shirt.

“What the fudge?!” She punches me in the arm. I yelp and cuss under my breath. I move a few feet away from her. I start to giggle.

“Alright girls, we are on our way to Syco Records!” Mrs. Foxx says. She puts her feet up on the seat in front of her. I take out my phone and go on twitter. I have 167 notifications but I don’t read them. I post a quick tweet.

@Madison_Florez: Just arrived in London!! We’re so excited! @Caitlynfoxx_2 has pop on her left boob -_- Oh deaaar #thisiswhyilovethatbitch

A few minutes pass by until Caitlyn replies off of her phone.

@Caitlynfoxx_2: @Madison_Florez Thank you for telling the whole world about my coked stained boob. Thank you, very much. #Imgonnahurtyou

I giggle to her reply and look up at Caitlyn glaring at me with her middle finger up at me.

            “I love you too.” I say. Well someone’s in a feisty mood.  I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and see a notification from Twitter from my cousin Drew.

@Drew_is_da_boss: FaceTime me after the thing with Simon. You’re one lucky girl. #SMDMF

@Madison_Florez: @Drew_is_da_boss Alright I will. Tell the boys I love and miss them! AND WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE? BOOOOOY YOUS BETTER WATCH YO SELF! #gettingghettohere

I put my phone back in my pocket and look out the window at the large buildings. Then I see it. Syco Records, in big red letters on the building.

            “CAITLYN WE HAVE ARRIVED!” I yell. She comes to sit next to me by the window and then she starts to squeal like a pig. I love that girl. I start to cheer and wave my hands back in forth in the air singing “SIMON COWELL! SIMON COWELL! WE’RE ABOUT TO MEET SIMON COWELL!” before you know it all three of us are singing it. This is defiantly one of the best days of my life.